Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2019, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao. This aged poorly.
For real
Old 09-15-2019, 04:58 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue will be the custom content server, it already is with custom content pet windows.

Expect big things! Your imagination is now the limit!
I really wouldn't exactly consider the pet windows classed as custom content mate. I can see the concern people have though. I mean if the server numbers are any indicator you really only have an active population for one server. Split that in half it doesn't really do anything positive for the community playing there. That's just the reality of it. Doesn't matter why it is happening. The effect on the Blue server will be a negative one. Now is the Green sever a good thing? I don't know yet. Just have to wait and see. I can definitely see why there would be cause for concern though. I do think if more people were playing there would be less worry about it. All we can really do is wait and see how it goes and how all this plays out. The real problem is there is more questions then answers being given out. Right now all anyone can really do is speculate and guess until otherwise. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2019, 06:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
However, as is currently the case with Blue and Red, you may play one character per server at the same time.
Get on the list for a phat item, hop on blue to deny pixels or make some coin with your DaP alt. Hell of a time to live
Old 09-16-2019, 11:43 AM
Decaying Skeleton

How about the best and most captivating home hobby..I'm sure it will entice you very https://homemakerguide.com/best-soldering-iron/ much
Old 09-16-2019, 02:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For almost 10 fucking years we had p99. Get burned out? fine p99 will be here when you get back. Feel like casually playing a miriad of alts each with their own personality and no reason to let others know who you are personally and able to phase in and out of guilds? p99 lets ya do that. Wanna pick up with a new alt with lots of plat/gear months later and have fun again?

But 4 months ago City of Heroes came back and I took off. But that servers population slowly started to die and when WoW classic came back it was just fucking awful. few groups, fewer task forces and worst yet people started migrating between servers where my characters names were already taken.

So why not try out WoWClassic? First week was pretty neato, people grouping in quest areas that were choke points, groups actually looking for dps, blazing through deadmines, adventuring from ashenvale through a little hole in the hill i didnt know about before to the barrens to moseying along through wailing caverns, i can go on but lets skip to around the time more servers got released, and they offered free transfers. suddenly a small split population. chats slowed down, everything felt like shit.

This is going to happen with Green. Split population, I feel like shit just thinking about it.
Bro, I thought you quit. But thanks for coming back to post your very insightful opinion. We will definitely note this one in the archives.
Old 09-16-2019, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_gnome_collector [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro, I thought you quit. But thanks for coming back to post your very insightful opinion. We will definitely note this one in the archives.
Did you not see the asterisk?
Old 09-16-2019, 06:48 PM
Aviak

WTS Emotions of Netnerds.

Primary.
Dmg: 4
Dly: 40
AC: 30
Str -10
Cha -10
Agi (fat)
Sta +10
Int -50
Wis -50
Old 09-17-2019, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

I'm surprised you aren't getting all dolled up and excited.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm surprised you aren't getting all dolled up and excited.
Because that project is not done yet, turns out only canada has milk for sale in bags and even then its bigger than what i need.
Old 09-25-2019, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because that project is not done yet, turns out only canada has milk for sale in bags and even then its bigger than what i need.
Kwik Trip for all your bagged milk needs baby
Closed Thread