Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-29-2016, 06:55 PM
Savok Savok is online now
Fire Giant


Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 959
Arrow Vert UI redone

It's been 6 years since I last updated my UI so I thought I would go ahead and streamline it down a bit and revisit some things that I wanted to work on when I first started but never got around to finishing.

I shrunk down a lot of the boxes to free up more space. I also fixed the black square in the target window. Let me know if you like the new changes or preferred the origonal version.

All files are hosted here on EQInterface for easier updates.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-30-2016, 11:14 AM
myriverse myriverse is offline
Planar Protector

myriverse's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Swamp of N.O. Hope
Posts: 2,473
Default

Cool. Loved the UI for years.
__________________
Gnawlunzs Phrogphry
Master Angler, Baker, Cadger, Drunk
"If you can't eat a frog, then eat two."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-30-2016, 01:27 PM
khanable khanable is offline
Planar Protector

khanable's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Plane of Rustles
Posts: 2,709
Default

Oh sweet. Going to check this out when home!

Smart idea on the eqinterface thing.. Do they frown on people posting stuff specifically for emu servers???
__________________
hello i'm cucumbers
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-30-2016, 02:32 PM
Savok Savok is online now
Fire Giant


Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 959
Default

Not since P99 became a thing for Daybreak.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-30-2016, 03:59 PM
MiRo2 MiRo2 is offline
Fire Giant

MiRo2's Avatar

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 699
Default

Love your work.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-30-2016, 04:46 PM
fash fash is offline
Fire Giant

fash's Avatar

Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 640
Default

Are those screenshots on eqinterface up to date?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-30-2016, 05:01 PM
Savok Savok is online now
Fire Giant


Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 959
Default

Yes, but they were done on the quick to get the posts up.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-23-2019, 04:40 PM
kwjohns kwjohns is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been 6 years since I last updated my UI so I thought I would go ahead and streamline it down a bit and revisit some things that I wanted to work on when I first started but never got around to finishing.

I shrunk down a lot of the boxes to free up more space. I also fixed the black square in the target window. Let me know if you like the new changes or preferred the origonal version.

All files are hosted here on EQInterface for easier updates.
Savok, love your UI. Have been using Pepto for a while. I had a question regarding the casting window. You mentioned here that the EQUI_CastingWindow.xml file can be deleted to show the default casting window. I was curious how difficult it would be to have one of these separate casting windows with your UI's look versus the default look?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-24-2019, 02:37 PM
Savok Savok is online now
Fire Giant


Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 959
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwjohns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Savok, love your UI. Have been using Pepto for a while. I had a question regarding the casting window. You mentioned here that the EQUI_CastingWindow.xml file can be deleted to show the default casting window. I was curious how difficult it would be to have one of these separate casting windows with your UI's look versus the default look?
Delete the file and copy from default to your UI. Edit the Draw Template from whatever it says to:
Code:
<DrawTemplate>WDT_Rounded</DrawTemplate>
or if you want no title bar:
Code:
<DrawTemplate>WDT_RoundedNoTitle</DrawTemplate>
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-01-2019, 03:11 PM
kwjohns kwjohns is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Delete the file and copy from default to your UI. Edit the Draw Template from whatever it says to:
Code:
<DrawTemplate>WDT_Rounded</DrawTemplate>
or if you want no title bar:
Code:
<DrawTemplate>WDT_RoundedNoTitle</DrawTemplate>
Thank you so much for the assistance! That was a lot easier than I expected it to be. One thing of note, though, is that I did put in WDT_RoundedNoTitle but it still shows the title?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.