Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Explain both of those things like I don't already agree with you.
Why do you start these threads you no balls having , basement dwelling , welfare liberal parasite living piece of shit.. you suck and you're a fucking sheep.... that's all.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any good policies the repubs have made over the last 30 years that aren't dismantled due to failure or known as total failures?
What policies do you think the "repubs" have made in the past 30 years that were "dismantled due to failure or known as total failures?"
Old 01-22-2016, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Sarah Palin is no longer thought well of in The Tea Party world she sold out along time ago. As for GOP in the White House HELL NO, no one wants those establishment progressive HAX in control any longer. That's why you see Trump & Cruz rising to the top. Trump tho has become more and more COZY with the Establishment as of late, getting Endorsements from the likes of Bob Dole, Trent Lott, John McCain and Orin Hatch. While Cruz who was Anti Establishment while Trump was still a Liberal is getting attacked from both the Establishment and the Trump circus.

Those of you who hated George W Bush should love Ted Cruz, he annihilated Bush and the establishment years ago when he was Solicitor General of Texas and has been doing it ever since.

Go look up Medellin vs Texas, Cruz single handedly defeated Bush and the Karl Rove cronies from handing over our judiciary to be servants of International Courts. This is the reason why the Establishment hates him because there is big money in globalizing our court systems and making them subservient to a International Judiciary.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those of you who hated George W Bush should love Ted Cruz, he annihilated Bush and the establishment years ago when he was Solicitor General of Texas and has been doing it ever since.
I will vote Cruz if he wins the nomination. If Trump wins the nomination I will never go back to the Republican party again.

P.S. - I hated Bush
Last edited by Lurikeen; 01-22-2016 at 09:26 PM..
Old 01-22-2016, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will vote Cruz if he wins the nomination. If Trump wins the nomination I will never go back to the Republican party again.
/agree

The GOP and the DEMS are the same, problem is Americans haven't figured that out yet. Some conservatives are still trying to save the Republican Party but I fear it's far too late. If Cruz gets screwed like the Establishment is trying to do, conservatives need to form a new party and leave those repubs with nothing but their balls in their hands.

Btw DIO rocks, long live rock n roll.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/agree

The GOP and the DEMS are the same, problem is Americans haven't figured that out yet. Some conservatives are still trying to save the Republican Party but I fear it's far too late. If Cruz gets screwed like the Establishment is trying to do, conservatives need to form a new party and leave those repubs with nothing but their balls in their hands.
Yep. Pretty much.

Quote:
Btw DIO rocks, long live rock n roll.
You know it!
Old 01-22-2016, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Trump wins the nomination I will never go back to the Republican party again.
hahahaha, this ties for most ignorant shit I've heard so far this election cycle. Tough to beat my aunt voting for Hillary because it's time we had a woman's intuition running things, but your partisanship and worship of a Jew puppet have you coming pretty close.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

P.S. - I hated Bush
you fuckers have no idea what you want... trump is as american as you can get and honestly wouldnt/won't do any worse than the shitty presidents before him.. atleast the dude fights for what he believes in no matter how stupid it is. . you're all a bunch a fucking sheep anyway who probably don't do anything thats even effected by what these elected officials do.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahahaha, this ties for most ignorant shit I've heard so far this election cycle. Tough to beat my aunt voting for Hillary because it's time we had a woman's intuition running things, but your partisanship and worship of a Jew puppet have you coming pretty close.
So sad to be a dumb ass troll such as you. Do you ever desire intelligent discussion, or are you always turned towards retarded gibberish as you are?
Old 01-22-2016, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you fuckers have no idea what you want... trump is as american as you can get and honestly wouldnt/won't do any worse than the shitty presidents before him.. atleast the dude fights for what he believes in no matter how stupid it is. . you're all a bunch a fucking sheep anyway who probably don't do anything thats even effected by what these elected officials do.
Love your emotion, hope you use logic when you vote though. I used to like Trump until the GOP establishment decided to back him and Trump reciprocated on kind by saying "I really respect the Republican leadership."

Trump is like the Hulk, and the GOP thinks they can "Focus" him and they're right he'll make deals and not ones conservatives will like. We have had enough deal makers in the GOP and it's gotten us the crap we have now Obama. Trump accepting Palin's Endorsement shows he's scared and ill equipped to make good decisions. Millions of "Blue Collar DEMS" and Independants just jumped off the Trump bandwagon. He will DEFINITELY lose to Hillary or the Bern.

Look for who the media and establishment doesn't want and that's who is the right man. The Elites want Status Quo and will slander anyone who threatens it. This is why Ted Cruz is the right man for President.
Closed Thread