Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

I'll have fun with your wife bb
Old 04-29-2019, 03:48 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of it is communication. She needs to tell you what she likes and what she doesn't like. Every woman is different in this regard. It takes a lot of practice and experimentation to figure out what works best for both of you.

For instance, you might want to plunge right into The Hole, but she may prefer you take the entrance with the tighter squeeze around in back of Paineel.

If you are doing something like farming plat over and over again, and it feels good to her, she needs to let you know. On the other hand, if you're really going all out trying to please her with some outdoors XP and it's just not getting the job done for her, sometimes she just needs to guide you a little bit or give you some encouragement and take things all the way into a dungeon.

If you are doing it right, then you will both build up that XP together with harder mobs and faster pulls until neither of you can stand it anymore and you both ding and level up.
Plunge right into the hole? Entrance with the tighter squeeze? What are we talking about again?
Old 04-29-2019, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenagra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plunge right into the hole? Entrance with the tighter squeeze? What are we talking about again?
Everquest. What did you think I was talking about??

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-11-2019, 02:06 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of it is communication. She needs to tell you what she likes and what she doesn't like. Every woman is different in this regard. It takes a lot of practice and experimentation to figure out what works best for both of you.

For instance, you might want to plunge right into The Hole, but she may prefer you take the entrance with the tighter squeeze around in back of Paineel.

If you are doing something like farming plat over and over again, and it feels good to her, she needs to let you know. On the other hand, if you're really going all out trying to please her with some outdoors XP and it's just not getting the job done for her, sometimes she just needs to guide you a little bit or give you some encouragement and take things all the way into a dungeon.

If you are doing it right, then you will both build up that XP together with harder mobs and faster pulls until neither of you can stand it anymore and you both ding and level up.
Are you saying most women prefer the back door? =P
Old 05-12-2019, 05:43 AM
Orc

I've playing with my 17 year old son a lot. I've got a level 28 warrior and he has a level 24 cleric at the moment. I played from 1999 to 2006 and just came back to p99 a few months ago when I found it existed. My son is gamer but I didn't know if he would enjoy a game like everquest. I just taught him the very basics of playing, like how make a few macro's and the importance of using /assist while in a group. I taught him a little bit about grouping and his roles as a cleric. He has told me this is the best MMO he has ever played in his life. He loves it almost as much as I do and always have.
Old 05-12-2019, 06:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebas239 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you saying most women prefer the back door? =P
He's saying you have to find that out by communicating with them, silly.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Is she autistic?
Does she weigh more than 300 lbs?
Is she on drugs?
Is she really a he?

If she can answer yes to any of those questions, she may find enjoyment in classic EQ.