Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2019, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe the level of the magicians is 16-17. I was killing them from 20-26 on my mage trying to get my focus items. At 26 some were green but still gave exp and some were blue. The wiki lists their level as 17, but there is some slight variance.
Perfect.

I edited the magicians entry so that their level now says "16-17 (some variance)", then I merged the two entries ... and now that spot is one of most detailed in the guide.

Great work all.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-07-2019, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

There seems to be two level ranges of mages at Najena. Some in the crystal room and her locked room are higher than those lurking in corridors. Indeed there maybe further granularity between crystal and locked rooms.

As a side note, it's been really difficult resisting the temptation of adding a 'gather a few dozen of your friends to kill a certain mob in ToV' entry to the guide as a friendly dig against our most esteemed OP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 05-07-2019, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

RMT
Old 05-07-2019, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RMT
LOL we've been through this before with my wiki contests: the staff does not consider this sort of thing RMT.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There seems to be two level ranges of mages at Najena. Some in the crystal room and her locked room are higher than those lurking in corridors. Indeed there maybe further granularity between crystal and locked rooms.
Good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a side note, it's been really difficult resisting the temptation of adding a 'gather a few dozen of your friends to kill a certain mob in ToV' entry to the guide as a friendly dig against our most esteemed OP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Cute idea, but I'm glad you didn't. The people this contest is for (relatively new-to-the-server folks) don't need to even be thinking about the drama that is P99 high-end raiding yet. And as we both know, things are continuously getting better on that front over time.

Rooting the dragons may not have been my personal choice of solution, but it's clearly an improvement .... so let's leave RnF in RnF and not scare anyone. Who knows, by the time these people reach ToV Raiding, it's entirely possible ToV will be a lot less of a mess (eg. maybe Nilbog will have instanced it), and discussions of rotating the zone will seem quaint.

Old 05-08-2019, 10:30 AM
Kobold

This is my first Wiki update. I added Slaythe to the wiki. He is a spawn able frog in Misty thicket. You can AFK camp or fast camp because he spawns as often as or as seldom as you want. Plus there is a quest turn in for XP.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Leve...ng_Spots_20-24
Old 05-08-2019, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodenn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is my first Wiki update. I added Slaythe to the wiki. He is a spawn able frog in Misty thicket. You can AFK camp or fast camp because he spawns as often as or as seldom as you want. Plus there is a quest turn in for XP.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Leve...ng_Spots_20-24
Awesome, we have entrant #3!

Old 05-08-2019, 11:50 AM
Kobold

Added A Faerie Dragon camp in wakening lands . great place for a shaman with a JBB.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Lev...ng_Spots_45-49
Old 05-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodenn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Added A Faerie Dragon camp in wakening lands . great place for a shaman with a JBB.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Lev...ng_Spots_45-49
Multiple entries: someone's aiming for the guaranteed 500 plat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I love it!

Last edited by loramin; 05-08-2019 at 12:34 PM..
Old 05-08-2019, 12:43 PM
Aviak

Regarding the treasure camps, if a particular camp is good for multiple things (such as one that drops junk to vendor) but also has the potential to drop items to sell to players, how should it be listed? multiple places? only one?
Closed Thread