Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2019, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLWILL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Upon closer inspection, fleeing crocs (from the AC camp) are not pathing through the walls... they run to the water as expected, but rather than falling into and swimming through the water, they jump up on top of the ceiling, and THEN proceed to travel through what would be a wall.
Sounds classic!
Old 10-01-2019, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Default Rogue patch

What's up with all these rogue patches with no notes, the inability to push on mobs makes the game terrible now, the mobs scaling walls in TOV the same, not sure what else has been broken but, would like you to reverse this as its really breaks the game.

Everyone should petition so they know how much of a problem it is.
Last edited by Demonstorm; 10-01-2019 at 01:16 PM..
Old 10-01-2019, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonstorm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's up with all these rogue patches with no notes, the inability to push on mobs makes the game terrible now, the mobs scaling walls in TOV the same, not sure what else has been broken but, would like you to reverse this as its really breaks the game.

Everyone should petition so they know how much of a problem it is.
Blue = Beta. Green is the end goal.

For ten years prior to Green we've all gotten a wonderful, 100% free, well-supported EverQuest server to play on. The least the devs can ask (which they never even explicitly ask, it's just sort of implied in your non-existent Terms of Service) is that we players beta test for Green a little.

If they forget to tell us that we're testing feature X ... I can live with that.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-01-2019, 04:05 PM
Kobold

There are no patch notes for 50B, C and D.. just for the 29th, but not subsequent patches. So whats being changed?
Old 10-01-2019, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

The push interrupt change is in the notes. Changes regarding mob pathing are as well, so the buggy pathing problems would presumably be related to that and a mistake. Everyone who pays attention the the staff comments regarding development in the forums has known the push interrupt change was coming for a long time now.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

I can't donate as much as I'd like consistently, but thanks for providing this server for us. It's been a real treat to play and relive my youth these past few years.
Old 10-02-2019, 06:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
getting error:

One or more your Everquest Files are not the correct Titanium version for Project 1999. You will not be able to play until the files listed in red are replaced with correct versions.

Click this link for more information.

spells_us.txt (1556449171)
Hey! if you download the latest patch and copy that file into you eq files, you should be good to go. Also! I'm getting a temporary block on my IP, I think because I got my wife to join up with me. How long does it take before I can log back in? Thanks!
Old 10-03-2019, 01:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't you want people to know the file is safe? Just send it to Avast and post their response.
i'll do it nvm
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any response yet?
Old 10-05-2019, 10:41 AM
Large Rat

As a enchanter i have had a hard time mezzing all the mobs without the cycle through nearest npc. Does anyone remember a good way to do it? Run up to each mob then click F8 to target nearest npc?
Old 10-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirjess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a enchanter i have had a hard time mezzing all the mobs without the cycle through nearest npc. Does anyone remember a good way to do it? Run up to each mob then click F8 to target nearest npc?
Cycle thru nearest npc was put back in the v50d version
Closed Thread