Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 03-13-2022, 11:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New player

Hi all,

I'm a new player on this server (returning from live), but I have primarily newbie gear. I've been out fighting but I feel like my camps keep getting stolen/overwhelmed by twinks/higher level players.

I had this problem in black burrow where a high-level player would come through PL there alt and wipe out the zone, making it difficult to manage a spawn, now I'm having the same issue at the bandits in West Karana.

Is there a different way to indicate you'r at a camp? is this just the way the server is and I need to shut up? any advice/suggestions would be appreicated.
Old 03-14-2022, 12:23 AM
Fire Giant

If they don’t ask for a CC and start killing your mobs just send them a tell and ask them nicely if they can be mindful of killing your camp/mobs. Most people are understanding and will apologize, most of the time they don’t even realize what they did.
Old 03-14-2022, 06:17 AM
Kobold

Hang out periodically at the EC tunnel. Many give away their hand-me-downs when they get upgrades.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 03-15-2022, 09:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hang out periodically at the EC tunnel. Many give away their hand-me-downs when they get upgrades.
Lol this has to be some of the most lazy assed advice I have seen in a while. Lol "go stand for 100's of hours in ec waiting for someone to make you a twink too!" Fucking get real no one wants to stand still in a zone waiting for a donation.

OP if someone is running over your camps just message them...not sure why anyone even needs to say this. Communication is always going to win over just sitting stewing over an issue.
Old 03-15-2022, 10:21 AM
Kobold

I've been leveling my first char recently too and it's true that just sending a polite tell gets a lot done. A couple of times I've felt like someone was purposely stealing my kills but when I said something (even less than polite) they've been apologetic and even helped me secure my experience lost and then some. Also, what class are you? I might have some gear. Message Spithridates in game or reply here.
Old 03-15-2022, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah a lot of the time at random camps like that the person just didn’t realize and assumed no one was there. If they’re PLing and you tell them you’ve been camping one of the spots they’ll usually leave that one alone for you