Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 02-04-2024, 12:11 AM
Fire Giant

Default Warrior Levelling Path 15-40?

Trying to brainstorm some ideas for warrior twink Levelling Path. I've levelled Shaman Enchanter, Necro and Druid solo - but I haven't levelled a melee since the lower level grouping was more common (and more spread out over different zones). Got good weps, good haste and a fungi. Seeking spots 15+ where I can solo if needed , but will group if there are groups. Want to stick close to Oggok or Neriak until at least 25 to train riposte..

So far Guk, Cazic Thule route seems interesting. Not sure how well I'd do without invis, root, mez or feign death. But they're close to home (Ogg ok) and good exp bonuses. Maybe Najena and Sol A, but I think I'd have a hard time splitting in either. But close to Neriak where I can sell / bank / train riposte...

I'm trying to avoid places like Mistmoore, Unrest. They're far from riposte training at 25, and there isn't anything nearby if theyre full.

After I train riposte, I'm probably going to go to Warsliks / Lake of Ill Omen and then Overthere until I'm amiable at the outpost. After that, ill probably need groups.

Any other suggestions? How are Rathe Mountains? South Kaarana maybe even?
Old 02-04-2024, 01:55 AM
Fire Giant

Gorge is great and if you do 15-25 you will be amiable and able to train in RV fwiw. All my Trolls and Iksar are friends of RV. That cleric GM is still a b tho.

Other than that, Oasis is decent until early 20s. Guk has too many caster for my taste, but can be solid in groups / duos. Aviaks in LR and SK are pretty splitable and SK has groups.

25+ CT gators can work, but splitting will be an issue. Might be better to wait until you can tank 2 at a time. Would be great as a duo.

You can do gnomes in sol a starting at 30, but once you hit the casters it gets more tenuous. Bring pumice for the damage shields. The gypsies sell bandages in Lavastorm which is nice. I did this quite a bit on my non-fungi halfling warrior.

> Not sure how well I'd do without invis,

Just get rings of shadow or cloudy potions. Don't be cheap.
Old 02-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

North Karana at 15 then South Karana until high 30s. Both are melee friendly zones.

You can also go to Overthere around 18/19 and level in the mudpit until 23 then head to giant fort in WW until low 30s, then giant fort in FM until 38 or 40. At that point go start killing in Overthere for braids and by the time you get hammer you will be 45.
Old 02-04-2024, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Najena. Ogres and then skeletons will take you to 30ish. Firescale crocodile in lavastorm may then come feasible. Then you can pick off inferno or solusek goblins near king in soldunga.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 02-04-2024, 09:59 AM
Fire Giant

I liked the aviak guards in lake rathe, like 18-24.
Then you can eek out 24-26 on the single spawn minotaur in gorge. Doesn't take long at all here
26-32 is very fast just doing highkeep goblins. You can solo them fine if no groups here. Slightly complicated by ogre,but at least Rivervale faction is easy to fix
After that paw. Outside or in both really until high 30s.
Bring shrink pots for paw/highkeep
Old 02-04-2024, 10:10 AM
Fire Giant

Sweet, thanks for all these suggestions!
Old 02-12-2024, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

CT would be tough solo w/o means of splitting

but if you get any form of root as a duo, definitely go mow that down
Old 02-12-2024, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CT would be tough solo w/o means of splitting

but if you get any form of root as a duo, definitely go mow that down
Just use druid to do that for break in and switch over

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung