Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3 months no smoking. Woo. My legs were so sore this weekend, but the two days off helped a bunch. I can squat down to feed the cat without going ow ow ow ow. Actually doesn't hurt at all now and I feel pretty good. Gonna go for a walk and do the HIIT later on. Doubting I can do all 5 days in a row seeing how hurt I was Saturday. Thinking this week might be more like 2 days on, 2 days off, 2days on, etc.

I've been logging my weight pretty consistently since late May and I just noticed a trend with the data. While I haven't dropped much, there's a definite pattern me of averaging a pound less a month. I am super cool with that and hope that my set point is dropping from the slow pace. I think it is. Even without much diet regulation it's snapping back to the same numbers.
most people that do HIIT do it 3 days on 1 day off at most. 5 days in a row is a bit much. I do Mon/Tues, Thurs/Fri/Sat or Mon/Tues/Wends, Fri/Sat.

Usually I just add in cardio if I do more than once a day. But you can also do traditional strength training same day...but the plan has to take muscle recovery into account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had mead yesterday too. Small world. This was some blackberry infused mead or some other white people BS. It was decent. Also saw some Back Pew shit at HEB ans boufht it up for a planned grill session. Alas it fucking rained

Did legs today. Doing a 7 minute mile before and an 8 min mile on the treadmill to (((complement))) my lifts. I wonder if that will kill my gains??? Regardless, Mead’s picture of himself ha inspired me to cut and make my abs Great Again

Happy Labor Day from Houston TX, oil capital of the empire
I've heard its best to do cardio same day but separate from HIIT/Strength. I've seen people do it right after Strength though so I guess its all person to person...its just best to eat right after working out in general rather than go running from what I've herd.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-03-2018 at 07:16 PM..
Old 09-03-2018, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
most people that do HIIT do it 3 days on 1 day off at most. 5 days in a row is a bit much. I do Mon/Tues, Thurs/Fri/Sat or Mon/Tues/Wends, Fri/Sat.

Usually I just add in cardio if I do more than once a day. But you can also do traditional strength training same day...but the plan has to take muscle recovery into account.

I've heard its best to do cardio same day but separate from HIIT/Strength. I've seen people do it right after Strength though so I guess its all person to person...its just best to eat right after working out in general rather than go running from what I've herd.
I’m doing those runs right before and after at the gym on the treadmill. They’re part of my routine. We’ll see how it goes. So far, only thing I’ve noticed is runners high & my appetite increasing a ton. Probably gonna stick with it for a month to see
Old 09-03-2018, 08:21 PM
Banned

I shared a pizza & hotwings for dinner
#gains
Old 09-06-2018, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I shared a pizza & hotwings for dinner
#gains
love that. my original intention for this thread was focused really on heavy duty eats like this for massive gains.

chest day today boys, i'll report back this eve
Old 09-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love that. my original intention for this thread was focused really on heavy duty eats like this for massive gains.

chest day today boys, i'll report back this eve
Get it man! Smashed a chest/tricep day over here as well!
Old 09-06-2018, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha yes!!!
Old 09-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Banned

Hollywood is obviously steroidville...

If you ask these actors what they did to get their shirtless scene they all say:

"well its like 6000 calories a day, and work out 6 days a week twice a day, and in 6 months after cutting WALA."

for those, that's a steroid work out plan / results.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even i get a little self conscious at the FL beach condo

sum serious dedication involved getting cut as a regular dewd
For sure man. Going for a Hollywood aesthetic means your lifestyle revolves around maintaining that. However, regular gym going for six months with moderate dietary control can yield some very enjoyable transformations.
Old 09-06-2018, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I figured Mac got that way from practicing round house kicks
Old 09-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Banned

the fat stomach on one season was fake idiots
Closed Thread