Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2018, 12:46 PM
Banned

My grip strength got beastly when I was doing pullups. Chinups. And deadhangs just to outdo my bros.
Old 12-20-2018, 01:24 PM
Banned

I'm a firm believer in the only fitness my woman should worry about is how she gonna fitness dick in her mouth.
Old 12-20-2018, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
beautiful

are u wearing dog tags?
real ones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-20-2018, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah man, your forearms look the same size as your upper arms.. 1 thing i've noticed as a hard gainer- Is there a relation between big hands/forearms and big muscles? I feel like those folks blessed with generous lower arm size kill the gym game.. I often feel limited by my lower arms.. Wrists/forearms/hands.. But can't do much to increase strength there..

I have been very interested in all this grip strength stuff going around. Anybody ever get involved with grip strength?
A better grip will help you pull more weight. It's one of my biggest challenges, but I've worked at my forearms for a while now, and they're getting stronger because of the weight I'm pulling as well.

I started to use hand chalk which has helped me immensely. I also have straps for when I'm really pulling some shit I can barely hold onto.

I would have little bitch arms if I didn't work on them. Work on your forearms bro. They will grow. I'm living proof.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-20-2018, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A better grip will help you pull more weight. It's one of my biggest challenges, but I've worked at my forearms for a while now, and they're getting stronger because of the weight I'm pulling as well.

I started to use hand chalk which has helped me immensely. I also have straps for when I'm really pulling some shit I can barely hold onto.

I would have little bitch arms if I didn't work on them. Work on your forearms bro. They will grow. I'm living proof.
I have been starting that! Over the last month since i've kinda pinned some of my issues on my lower arms/hands. I've removed the gloves from my workouts, And I only use my straps for similar situations- Deadlifts, and trap workouts especially. Guess we'll start there?

Hella jealous of that chest man. You have developed the bottom chest to a perfection! My upper chest seems to build build build, but lower im still trying to pin point. Just ordered a dip belt today [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Sick of dangling dumbells between my legs. Following the Mead way!
Old 12-20-2018, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a firm believer in the only fitness my woman should worry about is how she gonna fitness dick in her mouth.
Lol.
Old 12-21-2018, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Arms day. Going for the mead guns

GAINS
Old 12-21-2018, 03:12 PM
Banned

Yeah. Mead's veen at it awhile to get that level of contour on the underside of his muscle groups. That tends to be the last part to go, kinda like trying to excavate the last two of the 6pack below the navel
Old 12-21-2018, 03:18 PM
Banned

Mead, what do you think of drop sets? Do you follow a standard progressive load regiment like SL 5x5 or do you advocate progressive and regressive pyramid sets once youve established a solid bedrock with a simple program like sl 5x5?
Old 12-21-2018, 08:48 PM
Banned

There's been a rise in anxiety baking

Quote:
Last winter, a recipe for salted chocolate-chunk shortbread cookies spread through my social circle like a carbohydrate epidemic. One of my friends kept seeing the cookies pop up on Instagram and, relenting to digital peer pressure, eventually made them. She brought half the batch to a dinner party, and then it was off to the races. For months, it felt as if every time I showed up to a party, someone else was pulling a Tupperware container out of a tote bag, full of what was eventually known among us as just The Cookies.
Just remember,

Baking might be mentally healthy -- but it produces a lot of unhealthy food you shouldn't eat. If you can figure out how to make ancient style bread -- I'd give it the thumbs up.

Otherwise, there's nothing like fresh homemade sourdough all the time to put on the pounds.
Closed Thread