Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Old 03-13-2024, 01:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen the croissant hat full mq for 10,and the overseer being killed for you so probably around that. On green though
Those have been goin to waste during Arena night. PM me and I can work with you to get in on an Arena night that you can grab those 3 in there. If you need help with the WL mobs, I can rustle up a few people to help! Helm is so worth it.
Old 03-13-2024, 01:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gotta say worst part is greater wolf form. I hate being a dog. I hate barking. If there was any fucking way to get the attack and movement speed buffs without being a dog that would be great.

I am NOT opposed to client side hacks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't like puking up arrows?! That animation rules haha. But the sounds of the dog attacking and getting hit drive me bonkers.

You gonna try Chardok or WW now?! Chardok pretty much carried me 58-60. Root and shoot the sarnaks (or face tank and slow!) and then fear kite the dawgs. Minor loot here and there, okay plat, great xp. WW if you are friendly with dragons is heavenly. Mammoths and Rhinos, fear kite. No loot. At all.
Old 03-13-2024, 01:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMachine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Troxx, What path did you take did you write it down right now i am 15 in Unrest would love to know the path you took i have about the same gear same class.
15 you can either go to blackburrow very overleveled and farm teeth to turn in (still great xp)
Could go to EK and start killing gorge hounds I think? Might be a bit high yet. Erud's isle is another option, farm wisps and turn in GStones.
20 you will be in EK doing gorge hounds and spiders til 24. Then go to South Karana and kill any aviak you can.
I don' really recall all that much prior to 30. It sucks. 30 is huge for ranger cause you get SoW. And your tool kit is complete. Harmony, Snare, Animal Fear, SoW.
This thoug, is my route I took 30-60.
30-40: Fear kite Snow Cougars in Iceclad
40-50: Fear kite in WL. First Raptors in the west. Then panthers and haze panthers in the center/east areas.
50-55: DL on the north wall of KC. SolA bats. The 3 barbians in Everfrost.
55-60: Chardok/WW
Old 03-16-2024, 06:32 PM
Aviak

Slightly on topic, my latest episode features rangers, not just for squishing.
Old 03-20-2024, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Swiftwind

Huzzah!

Level 58 and delaying further xp for now!
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 03-21-2024, 10:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Huzzah!

Let's goooooooo! Grats!!! I loved doing Swiftwind! Lotsa running around and foraging, but it's neat that it takes you across a lot of the zones! VSR wasn't even that bad. What's up next for you? Tantor? XD
Old 03-21-2024, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Huzzah!

Hell yeah!

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung