Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should Arzak be a Dev considering his playtime/attitude/style
Yes 10 47.62%
No 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2014, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Default What kind of advantage does Dev knowledge give going into Velious/should Arzak be one

This is not a troll, or bad mouthing staff.

I am simply asking what kind of advantage inside knowledge would have on Velious encounters.

I understand this is a free service, but there are many people that spend a lot of time in this game, and it is HIGHLY competitive.

For example, yesterday there was a repop/patch which involved changes to the Seb protector by Sundawg/Arzak. I am not saying this specific example gave Azrael a disadvantage, but he would have ahead of time knowledge on what that change meant specifically no?

I guess I am just asking the community how they feel about Arzak GMing and if he should be allowed to.

I try not to put this as an insult, but what have I seen from Arzak being guilded with him and fighting against him.

- High playtime
- High immersion, and care for Nihilum to succeed as well as progress
- Fake Troll account that acted worse than Chewie
- Very hostile to me personally, when I left Nihi he was one of the vocal people saying I'm glad you're gone, we never liked you, you're never coming back etc, when I really hadn't spoken much to this individual.

I personally think that this individual, considering his immersion/addiction to being the top dog and Nihilum, over Red99/EMU as a project means he should not be a Dev going into Velious.

Look at the current Nihi threads, they are willing to DO WHAT IT TAKES, at all costs, I have seen this personally, they will be using inside Dev information and exploits to abuse Velious, and I just will hate to see it happen again.

Server has been very active/vibrant/fun - it's on the right path, I feel as one of the supporters of Red99Health(tm) I had to make this thread.

I will post up a poll if I can, and hope I don't eat a ban for posing a very LEGIT question as someone who cares about this place and having multiple guilds competing.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:23 AM
Banned

didnt read but a quick skim revealed my name
smiled
Old 02-24-2014, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah let's rule out talented, experienced people from putting in free work because they actually like to play on the server.

The might be the most retarded of your hundreds of retarded posts.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2014, 11:26 AM
Sarnak

Oh look...

Another thread with stasis crying..
Old 02-24-2014, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Server Repop/Patch

2 Guilds went for Trak, 1 guild knew how Protector worked after the patch.

All I do is ask the question pal, if the people feel that isn't unfair than I am cool with it.

But I feel you'll find another divided argument where people who benefit will defend him, based off that.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

And HB who's working his way back most likely when Velious comes out and he says bro's i'm burned out I don't even want to play I'm just going to raid Velious for a bit and quit.

If Nizz lets him.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Arzak is awesome.

Red99
Old 02-24-2014, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server Repop/Patch

2 Guilds went for Trak, 1 guild knew how Protector worked after the patch.

All I do is ask the question pal, if the people feel that isn't unfair than I am cool with it.

But I feel you'll find another divided argument where people who benefit will defend him, based off that.
Jesus man...

You know there are SOME people in this world that have integrity. I know it might be hard for you to understand this but Azrak is one of the most stand up people in this game.

Keep asking for stupid stuff for this server, as I know you will, but leave him alone.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

stasis doesn't know who killed trak