Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 11:14 AM
Sarnak

Default Checkraise has become better at Backstab! (305)

Is it even worth explaining to forum mutants? Well lets see.

Checkraise made a deal with Nizzar. The deal was very simple, Red Dawn hands over its Efreeti War Bow but in return gets a few items in return. In this case the items were 2 pulsing green stones for MQ (to myself and Exed, pras swiftwind! ) a Shattered Emerald of Corruption MQ, ( for me) and a Bard Epic MQ for Tom Hanks (Famous actor)

Nizzar goes through with this of course, seems honest enough, I got my MQ of VS stone 2 days ago, Exed got his, Tom Hanks completed bard epic. We go to the hole to kill the last mob I need and it was only a matter of doing the turn ins to finish my entire Epic.

Checkraise gets pissed that I feel Red Dawn is shit and am very down about our new turn of giving DKP to power level people up just so they disappear or join a different guild or become awful players. I also don't agree that our claim to fame is we can single handedly wreck Faydedar who has shit loot, cant even handle sky raids at current strength and are basically now a planar raiding guild with no reason to log in. I don't wanna hear him bitching about gear either, he is max geared where as the rest the guild is in planar at best. He starts yelling in TS and I mute him, he bans me and it leads to guild removal 3 hours later when I confront him in open guild chat and he shuts down and doesn't say a word, not willing to openly lie to those he hasn't already paid to lie for him.

Speaking with Derubael later about a quest fuck up that I performed, Derubael says to me..."Whats this about you ninjaing a Epic MQ piece" First off, that takes some super power skill to ninja an MQ, I mean for real that's some high level skill prowess to have. Upon further discussion I learn that 24 hours after the epic MQ now that Checkraise is mad at me, he petitioned that I stole the MQ from Nizzar, that it was meant for someone else and is attempting to get it back by saying it was Ninjaed. Its strange that I ninjaed this MQ, then no one booted me from RD for over 24 hours, and as part of their anger, they went with me to the hole to complete the next part and ported me so I could finish it up, anger... a lot of anger there. Punished.

What makes this event more hilarious is that the officers all backed him or just played ignorant (of course, spineless jelly fish hoping for some phat Faydedar loot). The other people who had knowledge of the trade just played ignorant not wishing to sink to the level of lying. Except one guy who seemed pretty annoyed but I'm not going blow up his spot.

But lets not forget Heartbrand is the savior of the box. He will lead a guild to the promise of Pixels. He is a straight and honest man who bleeds integrity, donates to orphans and volunteers in soup kitchens. I guess its fitting to look back at some of the things he has been accused of and think hmm, I can actually seem him doing that type of shady deal.

Am I griefed off the box? lol my play time prior to this had hit an all time low. I'm level 60 and there's nothing to do in Red Dawn. With my current Red Dawn approved gear set, I cant out pvp anyone in Azrael or Nihilum its pretty much log in to get slaughtered. Azrael breaking off and advancing farther in 2 days than RD has in months, set Red Dawn back 2-3 months easily. I wont spend a single minute power leveling a bunch of blue lowbies who all the sudden quit when exp bonus is removed. I didn't get an easy path to pixels or levels, I didn't hit 52 and pick Nihilum and the path to epics and huge gear, if they cant tough it out and make their way to 60, they wouldn't survive 52-60 anyways. Not worth my time.

But yeah be careful next time your attempting any type of MQ, you never know, I might be there at that exact minute, with the exact proper items to Ninja it and then I'll run off. If I can out fox the all mighty Duke, it could happen to you!

Quiet - Ranger
Old 02-26-2014, 11:18 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

im not going to be that guy that tLDR's u, so im going to fully say, that was alot of reading and i didnt read it all. no disrespect to u.

also is it safe to say ur taking ajab at checkraise? tisk tisk.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:18 AM
Banned

cool story bro
Old 02-26-2014, 11:22 AM
Banned

that sucks man, join foh and seek revenge, kill all of them
Old 02-26-2014, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOP CHEWIE NOOOO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reminds me of http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=134985 except your story has GM involvment making it at least 10x scarier!
how high up does this go?
Twainz such a good guy!
Old 02-26-2014, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it even worth explaining to forum mutants? Well lets see.

Checkraise made a deal with Nizzar. The deal was very simple, Red Dawn hands over its Efreeti War Bow but in return gets a few items in return. In this case the items were 2 pulsing green stones for MQ (to myself and Exed, pras swiftwind! ) a Shattered Emerald of Corruption MQ, ( for me) and a Bard Epic MQ for Tom Hanks (Famous actor)

Nizzar goes through with this of course, seems honest enough, I got my MQ of VS stone 2 days ago, Exed got his, Tom Hanks completed bard epic. We go to the hole to kill the last mob I need and it was only a matter of doing the turn ins to finish my entire Epic.

Checkraise gets pissed that I feel Red Dawn is shit and am very down about our new turn of giving DKP to power level people up just so they disappear or join a different guild or become awful players. I also don't agree that our claim to fame is we can single handedly wreck Faydedar who has shit loot, cant even handle sky raids at current strength and are basically now a planar raiding guild with no reason to log in. I don't wanna hear him bitching about gear either, he is max geared where as the rest the guild is in planar at best. He starts yelling in TS and I mute him, he bans me and it leads to guild removal 3 hours later when I confront him in open guild chat and he shuts down and doesn't say a word, not willing to openly lie to those he hasn't already paid to lie for him.

Speaking with Derubael later about a quest fuck up that I performed, Derubael says to me..."Whats this about you ninjaing a Epic MQ piece" First off, that takes some super power skill to ninja an MQ, I mean for real that's some high level skill prowess to have. Upon further discussion I learn that 24 hours after the epic MQ now that Checkraise is mad at me, he petitioned that I stole the MQ from Nizzar, that it was meant for someone else and is attempting to get it back by saying it was Ninjaed. Its strange that I ninjaed this MQ, then no one booted me from RD for over 24 hours, and as part of their anger, they went with me to the hole to complete the next part and ported me so I could finish it up, anger... a lot of anger there. Punished.

What makes this event more hilarious is that the officers all backed him or just played ignorant (of course, spineless jelly fish hoping for some phat Faydedar loot). The other people who had knowledge of the trade just played ignorant not wishing to sink to the level of lying. Except one guy who seemed pretty annoyed but I'm not going blow up his spot.

But lets not forget Heartbrand is the savior of the box. He will lead a guild to the promise of Pixels. He is a straight and honest man who bleeds integrity, donates to orphans and volunteers in soup kitchens. I guess its fitting to look back at some of the things he has been accused of and think hmm, I can actually seem him doing that type of shady deal.

Am I griefed off the box? lol my play time prior to this had hit an all time low. I'm level 60 and there's nothing to do in Red Dawn. With my current Red Dawn approved gear set, I cant out pvp anyone in Azrael or Nihilum its pretty much log in to get slaughtered. Azrael breaking off and advancing farther in 2 days than RD has in months, set Red Dawn back 2-3 months easily. I wont spend a single minute power leveling a bunch of blue lowbies who all the sudden quit when exp bonus is removed. I didn't get an easy path to pixels or levels, I didn't hit 52 and pick Nihilum and the path to epics and huge gear, if they cant tough it out and make their way to 60, they wouldn't survive 52-60 anyways. Not worth my time.

But yeah be careful next time your attempting any type of MQ, you never know, I might be there at that exact minute, with the exact proper items to Ninja it and then I'll run off. If I can out fox the all mighty Duke, it could happen to you!

Quiet - Ranger
Lol
Old 02-26-2014, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

I am very much looking forward to see how this thread unfolds.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

I've met a lot of really whiny annoying bitches on this box and other MMO's throughout my many years on Planet Norrath / Azeroth / Tera / Eorzea / w/e the fuck Rift was, and I have to say, Quiet is quite possibly the most whiny of them all. Kid could probably win the powerball and find a way to bitch about it.

Nobody is backing you up probably because no one can stand your incessant crying 24/7. We decided to give the MQ to Tobe over you because you told us to our virtual faces that you would take the epic and continue to not log in any more and not contribute. You cried for about 5 months after Exed won a random against you for the ranger cloak [which you eventually got anyway and STILL CRIED AND MOANED WHILE LOOTING IT], cried about the sky bow even though we had no pearl and you were going to be the one getting the bow due to your DKP, cried about the epic even as we were hand holding you to help you get it, cry about loot even as we made sure to kill even the single TT in the temple for you for a shot @ loot for you, etc. I can only imagine what Velious with you would have been like.

I wish you luck on the waiver wire kid.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2014, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

Decided 24 hours after I already MQed with Nizzar and you lied to a GM stating I ninjaed the MQ. I'd rather be a whiny bastard QQing all day, then a Lying piece of shit.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:30 AM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread