Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2020, 01:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_commie
hurr durr why did someone go armed to a riot and attempt to quell rioting he is guilty of murder
Why are these feral humans going to riots to destroy property and assault others unprovoked. Why does this not draw your ire. Why are police not doing their job.

We are long past talking this through. We're just gonna have to start killing each other off because reasoning no longer works.
Old 09-26-2020, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Hotay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are long past talking this through. We're just gonna have to start killing each other off because reasoning no longer works.
I used to talk that way a lot. It was less of a provocation and more of a warning. Now I fear that this has become inevitable.
Old 09-26-2020, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Hotay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are these feral humans going to riots to destroy property and assault others unprovoked. Why does this not draw your ire. Why are police not doing their job.

Precisely why Kyle needs to be condemned, because he believed that and so do others. His individual case is a chance to set precedent that that behavior and reasoning is not allowed in a democracy that respects individual lives and rights

As for the rioting, vote out the dipshits in Portland
Old 09-26-2020, 01:26 AM
Banned

He was attacked unprovoked. He defended himself with the means he was openly carrying. Video exists for the entire scenario. Case closed; anything else is unreason.

No more words; let's just get it on. Half of us are two-legged wolves who see speech as a means to subvert others to their will and half of us naively believe the others are still human.
Old 09-26-2020, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Precisely why Kyle needs to be condemned, because he believed that and so do others. His individual case is a chance to set precedent that that behavior and reasoning is not allowed in a democracy that respects individual lives and rights

Even if I were a raging ANTIFASCIST, His case is not a hill worth dying upon.

It is a plain and simple self defense case that he will win handily. You can continue to wantonly ignore the facts, but that will get you no where. Open your eyes man, there is enough video evidence to clear this kid 10x over.
Old 09-26-2020, 01:38 AM
Banned

I can't really tell what's going on itt anymore to be honest. It's fun though!
Old 09-26-2020, 01:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah had kyle been a cop rather than not a cop, I'm sure people would have totally not done exactly the same thing to him.

Actually, it would be *worse* if he had been a cop, because they'd find some post hoc rationale to morally indict him even more. "You're supposed to protect us! How dare you defend your life and not just get killed by a mob!"
Old 09-26-2020, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
He was attacked unprovoked. He defended himself with the means he was openly carrying. Video exists for the entire scenario. Case closed; anything else is unreason.

No more words; let's just get it on. Half of us are two-legged wolves who see speech as a means to subvert others to their will and half of us naively believe the others are still human.
Rioting bad, civil war OK? Got it, I’m glad someone admits it though, precisely why I’m playing devil’s advocate, because that escalation is dumb and counterproductive

Not to mention that it will end the global economy and guarantee generations of hardship, which, frankly, you and every other young person aren’t prepared to endure
Old 09-26-2020, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah had kyle been a cop rather than not a cop, I'm sure people would have totally not done exactly the same thing to him.

Actually, it would be *worse* if he had been a cop, because they'd find some post hoc rationale to morally indict him even more. "You're supposed to protect us! How dare you defend your life and not just get killed by a mob!"
There are stupid people. That’s truly unfortunate. I’m not sure what you’d like me to say? You have someone advocating civil war in this thread and you’re still purposefully missing my very simple point that violence begets violence

Why do you think I keep saying Seek Christ? Because as serious as all of this is, it isn’t serious enough for any of you to, for EVEN ONE SECOND, consider thinking that taking a human life is justifiable for any reason. I’ve seen both civil war and an Arab invasion buddy, you do not want to see America descend into civil conflict
Old 09-26-2020, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
There are stupid people. That’s truly unfortunate. I’m not sure what you’d like me to say? You have someone advocating civil war in this thread and you’re still purposefully missing my very simple point that violence begets violence

Why do you think I keep saying Seek Christ? Because as serious as all of this is, it isn’t serious enough for any of you to, for EVEN ONE SECOND, consider thinking that taking a human life is justifiable for any reason. I’ve seen both civil war and an Arab invasion buddy, you do not want to see America descend into civil conflict
God commands "thou shalt not kill" but other times he commands to "utterly destroy".

It all depends on the context, if you cant see the difference between self defense and the murder of an innocent person, you are actually retarded.