VIP / Contributor

or they weren't boxing
Old 04-28-2015, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

How to find if (n) boxing

1. Several captures.

2. Noticeable trends.

3. Sniffer Capture.

4. Evaluate current capture = positive or negative findings for (n) boxing.
Old 04-28-2015, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

It's happened several times where someone wants me to tag along with them, while their "wife" is powerleveling us. It was really bizarre, because the wife and the husband both used the same kinds of language trends, and would run down hallways in Dalnir's and say things like "Come up". I'm sure there are other ways to tell if someone is boxing too.
Old 04-28-2015, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

^ in groups like that I just go along with whatever I don't question it.
Old 04-28-2015, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I miss your youtube videos =*(
Old 04-28-2015, 05:19 PM
Fire Giant

I can vouche for the bad weather all across the southeast US considering my internet was dropping all the way in Louisiana. Sounds to me like either you were actually 2-boxing, or this new guide needs to at least give you a chance to pass the boxing tests before handing out a suspension like a fucking dick.

Either way, you aren't going to get another chance because they don't work like that, and as much as they say "Oh its volunteer" shit, they wouldn't give you the second chance even if they were paid to do what they do.

I've never heard of the guide that suspended you, but I'm hoping he was right in the suspension, otherwise this will just look horrible on his part and knowing the way our community works, 15 people will be banned off the forums for talking trash about him/her/maerilith, or he will be run off by an angry mob for fucking up.

TLDR, Eunomia is about the only good guide to make a name for themselves as of yet in the eyes of all of us(PRAS YOU EUNOMIA). The rest are swing and miss.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 04-28-2015, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TLDR, Eunomia is about the only good guide to make a name for themselves as of yet in the eyes of all of us(PRAS YOU EUNOMIA). The rest are swing and miss.
see i felt that way too, but then in another thread eunomia basically condoned RMT as long as legal tender wasnt involved
Old 04-28-2015, 05:23 PM
Banned

i dont even know what to think anymore
Old 04-28-2015, 05:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formshifter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
see i felt that way too, but then in another thread eunomia basically condoned RMT as long as legal tender wasnt involved
Yea I didn't agree with that either and I believe the rule should be looked at a bit more. Don't get me wrong, I would love some of the nerds to get a chance at seeing real tits for once, but for fuck sake... Then again, I don't need tit pics, so that puts these nub broads showing off their tits in my tier of leveling. I don't want to group with a tit-pic PL noob in sebilis. That's the equivalent of paying for a PL to 50 and not knowing how to play the class.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 04-28-2015, 05:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I didn't agree with that either and I believe the rule should be looked at a bit more. Don't get me wrong, I would love some of the nerds to get a chance at seeing real tits for once, but for fuck sake... Then again, I don't need tit pics, so that puts these nub broads showing off their tits in my tier of leveling. I don't want to group with a tit-pic PL noob in sebilis. That's the equivalent of paying for a PL to 50 and not knowing how to play the class.
i thought seeing some boobies might make people relax some (especially red server), but then i realized theyre all so immersed that theyre probably asexual at this point anyway.
Closed Thread