Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 06:41 PM
Large Rat

Smile Some wonderful players and thank you!

I haven't played EQ since 2006 for most of the reasons all of you quit. I read a lot of threads on here about what's going on with raiding at higher levels, I remember it well... Nonetheless, I wanted to play with people who don't want it to be easy, enjoy what it was like, and are generally good people. So far, I've run across some incrediblely generous and sweet players. I have a barbarian shaman in EF (Cedina) that has been drive by buffed and healed. Most of the time I've found a name back through in the battle spam, sometimes I couldn't find it. To those of you I missed, thank you - I heartily appreciate it!

I also have a halfling cleric (Xexius) in Misty. I was overwhelmed with kindness last night! I won't post names, they might not want it on here. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. But, a simple question in /ooc of where to find water in RV and someone set me up with food, water, some newbie gear, and some change to buy my spells. Also, again, SO many of you passing through and tossing on buffs without being asked. Thank you!

A word of advice to those of you asking for buffs, please don't walk up and say "sow/hp/thorns plz". At least ask correctly and with some finesse. As someone who has a 65 cleric and shaman, that goes a lot further and much appreciated. 😁

Thanks all! And thank you PJ99 Staff!
Old 12-30-2016, 10:37 PM
Large Rat

Also, looking for folks to group with! I'm on some during the day (US times) and some at nights. I also have a buddy playing a warrior, currently 7.
Old 12-31-2016, 04:22 AM
Fire Giant

Welcome back to EQ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]