Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Default Halfling Rog Faction

So we are doing some Cabilis factioning for a few of our members and I was wondering what the starting faction is that a Halfling Rogue starts with.

I know you can turn bone chips in for faction but right now were killing goblins and before we were swarming dogs in FV. Weve been at it for about 3 days and Im still KoS to the Troopers.

Whats the low down.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 12-08-2015, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

get an iksar hide mask to give ya the final nudge. My rogue has literally only worked on cab faction via fighting in seb. Without mask I'm threatening but with mask I move into apprehensively

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 12-08-2015, 11:09 PM
Banned

I got my HFL warrior to ally with troopers due to warrior guild fac. most other facs in cab still hate my guts. not sure if this is helpful.
Old 12-09-2015, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

You can charm the bone chip turn in NPC and do hundreds of turn ins to get you past KOS, or just sneak behind him.

Regardless of race you'll need about 7000 bone chips. You'll still be kos with necromancers (who thankfully confine themselves to their tower and the one hermit) but everyone else will be dubious or better. Only way to really raise necro faction is killing iksar outcasts. I'm ally with troopers and amiable or better with the rest of the non-necro factions. A couple merchants are apprehensive but most are still dubious.
Old 12-09-2015, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrocat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can charm the bone chip turn in NPC and do hundreds of turn ins to get you past KOS, or just sneak behind him.

Regardless of race you'll need about 7000 bone chips. You'll still be kos with necromancers (who thankfully confine themselves to their tower and the one hermit) but everyone else will be dubious or better. Only way to really raise necro faction is killing iksar outcasts. I'm ally with troopers and amiable or better with the rest of the non-necro factions. A couple merchants are apprehensive but most are still dubious.
Charmed mobs dont give faction hits.
Old 12-09-2015, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks everyone for the replies. After 9 hours of straight up genocide at the goblin fort in WW I made it from RTA to Threatenly. And when I say genocide we nonstop pulled the whole time.

Resulted in 2 earrings and about 30 gloves ( stupid lore )

We were also there for FV faction and found out that FD will not allow you to do the turn in at Capt N for the canines.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 12-09-2015, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Charmed mobs dont give faction hits.
I thought they just didn't give exp, but still gave faction?
Closed Thread