Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haggard Krew is a BDA alt guild that we use to take advantage of the rotation

He just wanted a staff of the dreaded gaze for his necro alt
I know you trollin, but I'm going to reply anyway.

HK leadership has taken a break indefinitely, and the assigned RL has parted ways. I would say 50% have left the guild, and the remaining people remain guilded for chatting and bullshit. I'm going to miss bassmans videos the most.

You might be right though, not sure how many have app'd to BDA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-05-2015, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

HK leadership has taken a break indefinitely, and the assigned RL has parted ways. I would say 50% have left the guild, and the remaining people remain guilded for chatting and bullshit. I'm going to miss bassmans videos the most.

You might be right though, not sure how many have app'd to BDA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None that I'm aware of. I heard some of yall are pals with Shefler and he'd definitely tell you how he feels about BDA. Im ok with seeing some HK guys come this way if they want to raid in the manner that we're accustomed to. I try to keep an open mind. Unless you're Shinko. Never again.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkemi5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Darcnecro was also being a jerk in HS over the 2x exp weekend.
So was everyone else, including divinity in HS. Training and stealing mobs.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Aviak

Typical HK Scum

Chev
Old 10-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lootenant Dan nooo!
Old 10-05-2015, 05:06 PM
Aviak

I think pringles forgets to mention that he charms the mob I'm fighting not once but twice and expects me to be ok with it because his feelings are hurt.
Another social media "feel sorry for me because I'm hurt" victory it seems?
Pffft. Grow up dude.
You were hogging all the surrounding area and forget to mention that.
You also forget to mention that I was 100% willing to share the area. I just wanted deadwood staves I don't care about Xalgoz.
I'm already like 200k+ plat into my necro if I wanted a clicky fear stick id buy one probably.
Here's a pro tip though...
Quit getting others to feel sorry for you and get that high five over social media that you obviously didn't get through other means.
You simply acted like a prick to me than expect me to just cower down? Sure seems legit I guess.
You forget to mention any of the things I said and stitched up what was said to make you look like a victim.
Meh /golf clap
Maybe I should try to feel hurt on social media to either fish for compliments or pats on the back maybe it will truly make me feel better.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by abba [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think pringles forgets to mention that he charms the mob I'm fighting not once but twice and expects me to be ok with it because his feelings are hurt.
Pffft. Grow up dude.
You also forget to mention that I was 100% willing to share the area. I just wanted deadwood staves I don't care about Xalgoz.
I'm already like 200k+ plat into my necro if I wanted a clicky fear stick id buy one probably.
Quit getting others to feel sorry for you and get that high five over social media that you obviously didn't get through other means.
You simply acted like a prick to me than expect me to just cower down? Sure seems legit I guess.
You forget to mention any of the things I said and stitched up what was said to make you look like a victim.
Meh /golf clap
Maybe I should try to feel hurt on social media to either fish for compliments or pats on the back maybe it will truly make me feel better.
But don't those staves you are after not only drop down there, they drop up a bit as well?

Don't get me wrong, I only see what's posted but last time I needed to go down there was for HS key. A Necro was down there soloing and I just simply waited for him to leave.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by abba [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pffft. Grow up dude.
Meh /golf clap
Seems like he caught you off guard by logging everything.

You're also super aggressive and putting him down versus just explaining your side of things.

Sounds like someone got caught...being a jerk and isn't pleased. Oh and no matter what if he had the camp you know he had it and that's that, wait your turn.

Common decency getting rarer and rarer.

p.s. mister 200kpp, why not give him the staff as a sign of good faith, since you're already loaded.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:35 PM
Aviak

Has 200k, doesn't buy staves in mass quantity at 45p a pop and doesn't have staff of the dreaded gaze.

Retard alert!
Old 10-05-2015, 05:40 PM
Kobold

How the fuck is everything after TL;DR longer than the first part of your post? THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS. FUCK.

Quote:
I have no doubt I'll attract a lot of trolls for posting this, oh well!
Hi, welcome to RnF. I'll be your guide.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] - Hi I'm the New Thread button! Push me to immediately start talking shit and/or whine about someone that people care so little about, the admins made a subforum for it!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] - Yo, bitch. What it do? I'm the Post Reply button. Push me for instant gratification and to keep the thread bumpin'!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] - Sup babe. I'm the close button. I'm present in pretty much every web browser ever. Except Safari, but she's a basic bitch. Push me to close the window and never post again!
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Closed Thread