Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 03:49 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archythagoras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doubt many of you rpgers have the gall or the glory to debate such a question.
I admit I was wrong.
Old 11-17-2019, 01:17 PM
Fire Giant

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. ~ Psalm 19:1
Old 11-20-2019, 03:19 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. ~ Psalm 19:1
Brad McQuaid is the handiwork of God, and Everquest is the handiwork of Brad McQuaid.
Old 11-20-2019, 04:12 AM
Orc

I read 10 pages of this thread and after doing so have come to the following conclusions;

1. Evolution proves nothing: God or no God; you are all still retarded for arguing over it.

2. Proof of God relies in Solipsism

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
Old 11-20-2019, 04:19 AM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Brad believed in a God, a very specific one... and I hope his belief is true.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:06 PM
Banned

Yes. An eternal first cause is required for the universe to exist besides absolute nothingness because the first "thing" that existed was always there since nothing was before it. And the difference between atheism and theism is that we recognize the fact that its God, the Fully-Aware, All-Knowing, Most Wise, the Omnipotent, as opposed to mindless, random and chaotic particles (conscious versus unconscious). And logic in nature proves a Creator because you can't build logically without a mind. And that's besides the absurdity of looking at the ecosystem and ourselves then assuming its a product of the epitome of stupidity like mindless chaotic particles. And despite the fact that we try to copy it without the ability to replicate! As if a particle of dust is better engineer than us. Atheism is delusional insanity.

There is no god but God, the One, the Supreme, the Eternal First Cause, be He Glorified, Master of the Day of Judgement.
The Rich, the Bountiful, the Generous, the Loving, the Merciful, the Omniscient, the Omnipotent, to Him are the best names.
Our Lord, our Creator, the One who has the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth.
Last edited by Hazek; 11-21-2019 at 02:09 PM..
Old 11-21-2019, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

it's weird how many white nationalists and religious zealots flock to this game.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?
No because he could just let it cool down. And Jesus isn't God because Jesus didn't know the Hour while God is All-Knowing. Besides the obvious fact that God is not a man.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No because he could just let it cool down. And Jesus isn't God because Jesus didn't know the Hour while God is All-Knowing. Besides the obvious fact that God is not a man.
My preacher tells me Jesus and God are one in the same. Why is he wrong and you're right?
Old 11-21-2019, 02:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's weird how many white nationalists and religious zealots flock to this game.
Is your sole purpose here to call people names and cause problems? Post after post I've seen you do this, I'm surprised you're still allowed to post. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread