Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-21-2023, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

At least you are self aware
Old 06-21-2023, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Usually if someone asks how long are you going to be here and I've already been there awhile I will definitely leave sooner than I otherwise would. Just because I feel bad hogging the camp.
I'll let the camp go early if the person is nice, but you get those guys who try to lawyer you away or insert themselves...thats no fun and I won't be doing them any favours.
Old 06-22-2023, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll let the camp go early if the person is nice, but you get those guys who try to lawyer you away or insert themselves...thats no fun and I won't be doing them any favours.
Oh yeah for sure, I meant like people who just casually ask nicely
Old 06-27-2023, 01:48 PM
Kobold

I'm a super P99 bitch. People lie to me all the time I'm sure and I happily give up the camp for them. If I see someone's corpse at a camp and they show up, I'll stay and help them break the camp and let them get right back to it. People move into camps all the time and I'll say something like, "I'm not even a speed bump, I clearly can't stop you (and friends) from taking this camp. Best of luck!" And I leave. I don't know the lawyerquest rules, nor do I have the inclination or desire to learn them. I'm just as happy logging off and playing Dying Light or Metro 2033 or something else.
Old 06-28-2023, 10:29 AM
Orc

Decided to hit up my old haunt Velks. Put out the /ooc CC, some solo enchanter saying he is camping Frenzy. /ooc Taking Frenzy, work my way up there killing spiders. Solo Enchanter runs away after taking a glimpse of my RAW POWER!

Solo Enchanters in Velks are dogs. Treat them as such
Old 06-28-2023, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

They literally are dogs![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 06-28-2023, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Decided to hit up my old haunt Velks. Put out the /ooc CC, some solo enchanter saying he is camping Frenzy. /ooc Taking Frenzy, work my way up there killing spiders. Solo Enchanter runs away after taking a glimpse of my RAW POWER!

Solo Enchanters in Velks are dogs. Treat them as such
I'll take things that didn't happen for $500, Alex.
Old 07-10-2023, 11:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I think this thread is more suit for rant and flame if you want to name and shame