Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Old 06-05-2023, 08:33 AM
Planar Protector

Been doing 31-35 in tofs solo as sk and it's pretty good 2-3% a kill, level 1 and 2 are pretty trivial.
Old 06-05-2023, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been doing 31-35 in tofs solo as sk and it's pretty good 2-3% a kill, level 1 and 2 are pretty trivial.
Yeah ToFS is great XP from 30-50. It's generally not too busy either. The corpse runs are the bad part, but with an FD/Gate class you can usually prevent death as long as you aren't being too reckless.
Old 06-30-2023, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Im 51 now, so open to suggestions. The pickings are getting slim on decent solo/afk spots for me at least based on the amount of effort I've put in to research, which amounts to making this thread.
Old 06-30-2023, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im 51 now, so open to suggestions. The pickings are getting slim on decent solo/afk spots for me at least based on the amount of effort I've put in to research, which amounts to making this thread.
On my 51 Monk I have been doing Kelethin Guards. It is actually quite fun. Use sneak to get on the noob ramp to avoid getting agroed by the overpowered guard. Then pull a guard in the city, and run off the side lol. They will just run off the side with you, so there is no need to fight them in the city. It's easy to sell the weapons since the vendors are right there. It's a great way to train your sneak/safe fall/bind wound skills if you haven't been keeping up on it.

You can do Kaladim Guards as well, they are just a bit tougher to pull and kill. They all have shields, so every one of them will dual wield. Kelethin Guards don't always have two weapons.
Old 06-30-2023, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bards / nobles in high keep is still good solo xp for that level assuming you have your epic

bank and merchant in zone is always <chef's kiss>
Old 06-30-2023, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bards / nobles in high keep is still good solo xp for that level assuming you have your epic

bank and merchant in zone is always <chef's kiss>
no epic, but fungi/IFS/seahorse. still doable?
Old 06-30-2023, 04:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
no epic, but fungi/IFS/seahorse. still doable?
probably, I would encourage you to take a break from leveling and get your epic though

it's a monumental step up in power and will make the grind you have left from 51 to 60 so much easier
Old 06-30-2023, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
probably, I would encourage you to take a break from leveling and get your epic though

it's a monumental step up in power and will make the grind you have left from 51 to 60 so much easier
it would, but then id miss double xp weekend
Old 07-05-2023, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Got 40% into 53. Currently working on epic. Robe of the lost circle acquired. If everything goes smoothly ill have the whistling robe on friday with a 2 pipe mq that will leave me broke!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2023, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Got 40% into 53. Currently working on epic. Robe of the lost circle acquired. If everything goes smoothly ill have the whistling robe on friday with a 2 pipe mq that will leave me broke!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very.nice!