View Poll Results: Will you play it?
Yea 27 62.79%
Nay 6 13.95%
I have never played a souls game, I know I should try. 10 23.26%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2016, 10:27 AM
Banned

If you consider yourself a gamer and haven't played the souls series you are doing yourself a disservice
Old 03-26-2016, 11:58 AM
Kobold

I actually preordered this game ( my first preorder since like fucking Duke Nukem Forever, circa 1998).

I have seen 1 trailer a month ago and already forgot all the content I saw, BLIND, only way to play a From soft game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-26-2016, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Watched the Dark Souls games on Twitch a few times. Really, I just don't see the hype :/
Old 03-26-2016, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watched the Dark Souls games on Twitch a few times. Really, I just don't see the hype :/
Played any of them?
Old 03-26-2016, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondinfin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually preordered this game ( my first preorder since like fucking Duke Nukem Forever, circa 1998).

I have seen 1 trailer a month ago and already forgot all the content I saw, BLIND, only way to play a From soft game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First playthrough i always do blind but i usually go high str/sta/vitality for survivability.

once the first playthrough is done its min/max time. loved having both invis rings im ds2, prenerf santier spear was OP
Old 03-27-2016, 10:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondinfin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's tempting as shit to watch oroboro stream it, but I agree totally. Going in blind is the only way.
Old 03-27-2016, 11:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2summit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's tempting as shit to watch oroboro stream it, but I agree totally. Going in blind is the only way.
I keep seeing his videos posted on youtube, BASTARD! Such BS that hes posting them weeks early. Id do anything for an advance copy,

I did the same for Bloodborne. Didnt watch anything for months...Til I finally got my ps4 last nov. that blind playthrough was so much fun
Old 03-27-2016, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty much any game i watch on twitch looks boring. i dont mind watching sc2 matches tho.