Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
daywolf is gonna pwn u rly hard dude edit that
Daywolf can do whatever he likes. I actually feel bad for the guy he knows better and has decided to reject voting for principles and values. Daywolf just hasnt been able to connect the dots yet. Once he does he'll figure it out that we don't make America Great again by putting the corrupt in the driver seat. He's fallen for this idea that "the media" is against Trump, to the contrary "the media" love Trump especially Fox and Breitbart. Trump is big money for commercial ads for Fox and Trump will put Breitbart on the map as an Established news source, although tainted, which is a shame since that's exactly the opposite of what Andrew Breitbart was trying to do when he was alive. Breitbart himself called Trump a progressive liberal, but this Stephen K Bannon (formerly of Goldmansachs) is running the show and sees a huge payday piggy backing Trump. One day Daywolf will wake up, hopefully it's before he votes for Barrabas.
Old 03-28-2016, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

yowl voting 4 barrabas thas my dog

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-28-2016, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we don't make America Great again by putting the corrupt in the driver seat.
What a funny statement. Can you please let us know which candidates aren't corrupt?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 03-28-2016, 11:43 PM
Fire Giant

Hillary scares me. Here is why.

First half of the google searches about immigrating to Canada were made in the first few days by Interns when it started to look like Bill might be back in the White House.(just kidding but maybe not)

Second most Presidents commit crimes(even if its just guilt through omission) once they are in the White House not right before announcing they are running for POTUS. Hillary has committed at least one and it wasn't for any reason other than convenience.

Third I would love to see a female president in my lifetime but I dont think she would make a good first due to a lot of things.

But probably the biggest is if they decide she has committed a crime when all of the hearings are said and done I doubt very seriously they will attempt to prosecute if she has been elected president and I believe all of the concerns should be cleared up prior to her election if it happens.

That said I dont like our choices this election I feel like the American people are screwed no matter how the election goes.
Old 03-29-2016, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hillary scares me. Here is why.

First half of the google searches about immigrating to Canada were made in the first few days by Interns when it started to look like Bill might be back in the White House.(just kidding but maybe not)

Second most Presidents commit crimes(even if its just guilt through omission) once they are in the White House not right before announcing they are running for POTUS. Hillary has committed at least one and it wasn't for any reason other than convenience.

Third I would love to see a female president in my lifetime but I dont think she would make a good first due to a lot of things.

But probably the biggest is if they decide she has committed a crime when all of the hearings are said and done I doubt very seriously they will attempt to prosecute if she has been elected president and I believe all of the concerns should be cleared up prior to her election if it happens.

That said I dont like our choices this election I feel like the American people are screwed no matter how the election goes.
Vote Trump to hasten the destruction of a corrupt system.
Old 03-29-2016, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
loves Pecker.
About sums up the legitimacy of this thread.
Quote:
One day Daywolf will wake up, hopefully it's before he votes for Barrabas.
No, it must be Barrabas as it was. You have difficulty understanding the bible as much as or even more so than politics. Ted Cruz killed Jesus.
Old 03-29-2016, 12:02 AM
Banned

mods change thread title to "Ted Cruz killed Jesus"

thanks and god bless
Old 03-29-2016, 01:04 AM
Banned

Oh I thought this could be about anyone of your spouses
Closed Thread