Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 11:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with her on Trump, but not into other countries telling us what to do. America needs to reject corruption on its own. We are going through a purification process on the conservative side. We either come out more corrupt or we excercise our demons and forge a path back to Liberty.
Cheese n rice, lighten up!

She's a vlogger; not REALLY Ireland.
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.
Old 03-29-2016, 12:23 PM
Banned

Entire article makes it sound like she got fired from the Trump campaign and is being a salty little b!tch about it. There are some good points she makes and then completely ignores. First and foremost for me is getting someone who is not a career politician into office, which she addresses and then completely ignores. Second is getting someone who doesn’t play every single side and apologize to everyone for every imagined slight, which she addresses and then completely ignores. Shillary is the worst possible choice for president if the people want to see ANY amount of actual change in how Washington is run.

I hope Trump continues to do well since it will embolden people to take back control of Washington. It is not some monstrous force that cannot be stopped, that’s what cucks like Shillary want you to believe.

America is sick and tired of being PC, enough is enough. It is OK to be rude sometimes and it doesn’t make you a terrible human being. You know how you know when something has reached critical levels? When South Park butt f#cks it for an entire season. Looking at you PC principal.

Ted Cruz is a bigger Cuck than all the other candidates combined. If he didn’t look like a c child molesting catholic priest it would be one thing, but he does…so I can never take him seriously
Old 03-29-2016, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Entire article makes it sound like she got fired from the Trump campaign and is being a salty little b!tch about it. There are some good points she makes and then completely ignores. First and foremost for me is getting someone who is not a career politician into office, which she addresses and then completely ignores. Second is getting someone who doesn’t play every single side and apologize to everyone for every imagined slight, which she addresses and then completely ignores. Shillary is the worst possible choice for president if the people want to see ANY amount of actual change in how Washington is run.

I hope Trump continues to do well since it will embolden people to take back control of Washington. It is not some monstrous force that cannot be stopped, that’s what cucks like Shillary want you to believe.

America is sick and tired of being PC, enough is enough. It is OK to be rude sometimes and it doesn’t make you a terrible human being. You know how you know when something has reached critical levels? When South Park butt f#cks it for an entire season. Looking at you PC principal.

Ted Cruz is a bigger Cuck than all the other candidates combined. If he didn’t look like a c child molesting catholic priest it would be one thing, but he does…so I can never take him seriously
Shallow and depraved. He looks like ______ and that's why I won't vote for him. Forget merit, forget achievement, forget how Cruz fought against the Bush globalization machine and won, and vote for how people look. Your right The Donald is an Apollo like figure he definitely couldn't have molested anyone especially his daughter who the Donald openly admits to wanting to bang or at the least alluded to it. Depravity has won your hearts and minds can't wait til it wins your daughter's.
Old 03-29-2016, 12:52 PM
Banned

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/neur...settling-face/
Old 03-29-2016, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool story dude, love to see it applied to The Don who must be James Dean reincarnate. That spray on tan is so Hawt. Oh don't forget his lavish hair style.

Why is America fucked, it's because we are so superficial and self indulged. Guess public school never taught u not to judge a book by its cover. Oh well, I'm guessing maturity skipped a generation there.
Closed Thread