Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2016, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most countries don't have the same speech laws america has.
Ehhh bit misleading considering America has the largest criminal justice system with many millions on probation...add mass incarceration and mass probation into the equation and it evens up the "free speech" America "has".

On probation you can get handed your full sentence just for talking to someone who complained you were rude to them. Your P.O. can violate you at any time, and for non-criminal offenses. "Your honor, hes being an asshole...give him 6 months" happens in Boston.

You can be brought before a judge for ANY REASON while on probation, even being annoying, and have your probation revoked. Still have friends that are P.O.'s Seen it happen 100 times.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-24-2016, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ehhh bit misleading considering America has the largest criminal justice system with many millions on probation...add mass incarceration and mass probation into the equation and it evens up the "free speech" America "has".

On probation you can get handed your full sentence just for talking to someone who complained you were rude to them. Your P.O. can violate you at any time, and for non-criminal offenses. "Your honor, hes being an asshole...give him 6 months" happens in Boston.

You can be brought before a judge for ANY REASON while on probation, even being annoying, and have your probation revoked. Still have friends that are P.O.'s Seen it happen 100 times.
That's true but way to meta for people here to understand.
Old 03-24-2016, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

what a good joke pokesan A+ why don't you make another joke by referencing what's implied by a different part of the Declaration of Independence and then vaguely apply it to what someone said like real soon please I can't wait
Old 03-24-2016, 05:14 PM
Banned

that's strike two
Old 03-24-2016, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's true but way to meta for people here to understand.
ya lets go w/ a further derail. since this thread sucks and is pretentious.

My pal is a police officer and his wife is a PO and my pal has drunk 15 beers a night (yeah idk either, ive seen it on weekdays) every night since college. He has never broken a law so she just accepts it since she deals with real criminals every day. Feel bad for her tho real nice person.

Anyway I'm a bit envious of these alcoholics ability to stay completely bent and hold down a full time job.

Do they just become hangover immune after the 350th day of drinking consecutively? What is the secret? Any alcoholics have any input?

Are their senses just dulled or do they live in a continuous cycle of hangover similar to a heroin user getting sick symptoms every day but not caring and continuing the cycle? Is it genetic?

I need answers to these questions IRYD. Give me something.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 03-24-2016 at 05:21 PM..
Old 03-24-2016, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm beginning to believe.
Old 03-24-2016, 05:20 PM
Banned

some people are more susceptible to hangovers, some people are less.. my dad can dink till 3am and getup at 7 but if i have 2 beers at lunch the next day I watch netflix and chill till the sun goes down.

Im pretty sure im just a huge pussy though.
Old 03-24-2016, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
some people are more susceptible to hangovers, some people are less.. my dad can dink till 3am and getup at 7 but if i have 2 beers at lunch the next day I watch netflix and chill till the sun goes down.

Im pretty sure im just a huge pussy though.
pretty much what I thought. also noticed when I was fat I was pretty hangover proof. Lost 50 pounds and now 2 beers can give me the spins and a hangover.

I became interested in alcoholism after reading Captain Kirk's detailed comments on Spock's drinking during the taping of Star Trek. And Kirk's own struggles with his wife.

Old 03-24-2016, 05:30 PM
Banned

best hangovers are MDMA ones, cus its just a euphoric feeling that lasts about 7 days.

Pras chemicals
Old 03-24-2016, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

It's really a practice thing too, if that isn't obvious. When you drink more, you can drink more. I drink like eight beers a month now and it's pretty nice being able to feel it after one. If I have more than three I feel like hell. I used to be able to drink twice as much comfortably when I drank more regularly.