Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I'll explain it, from the point of view of a white guy who isn't religious.

Basically the police and judicial system are hell bent on not offending muslims or anyone who isn't white. To that end, they score points with minority communities by arresting anyone who is white and who airs an opinion like that.

If someone robs someone for their phone here you get probably a suspended sentence, a fine and/or community service (painting fences and shit).

If someone white robs someone who isn't white for their phone and the police think it was racially motivated, you're probably going to get a small prison sentence (under 28 days) on top of the fine.

The whole situation is basically ridiculous. Muslims here (well actually everywhere) are great at using the political correctness to get what they want. My city has plans for a huge mosque to be built here in the middle of it, and nobody wants it, and there aren't enough muslims here to support one... but the local council are insistent on it because councillors don't want to be voted out of their seats, right?

Take a quick look at Luton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

Basically we're going to end up with a Muslim state in this country in 30 years, or a civil war unless the government start doing something.
If they only integrated properly like the masses of European immigrants the US accepted in the early 20th century there would be no problem. It wasn't an instant integration but they worked at it because to them it was important to be American in America.

We certainly have our problems here in the US but wow Europe you're in for a shitstorm.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not actually drawing a comparison or even referencing the book. I've not read it ^^. Several useful terms from it have bled into normal political discourse, one of those is wrongthink.
I forgive you, you may rest easy again.

Lover
Old 03-25-2016, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

Read Report from Iron Mountain on the Possibility and Desirability of Peace. Ignore the manufactured controversy surrounding the book. Just think of it as political satire on the level of 1984.
Old 03-25-2016, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I'll explain it, from the point of view of a white guy who isn't religious.

Basically the police and judicial system are hell bent on not offending muslims or anyone who isn't white. To that end, they score points with minority communities by arresting anyone who is white and who airs an opinion like that.

If someone robs someone for their phone here you get probably a suspended sentence, a fine and/or community service (painting fences and shit).

If someone white robs someone who isn't white for their phone and the police think it was racially motivated, you're probably going to get a small prison sentence (under 28 days) on top of the fine.

The whole situation is basically ridiculous. Muslims here (well actually everywhere) are great at using the political correctness to get what they want. My city has plans for a huge mosque to be built here in the middle of it, and nobody wants it, and there aren't enough muslims here to support one... but the local council are insistent on it because councillors don't want to be voted out of their seats, right?

Take a quick look at Luton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

Basically we're going to end up with a Muslim state in this country in 30 years, or a civil war unless the government start doing something.
Thank you Swish ^^
Old 03-25-2016, 08:01 PM
Banned

It's funny when the roles are reversed eh? #WLM
Old 03-25-2016, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suck what up? The bullshit flowing out of your mouth?

My cousins friends ex girlfriend is a PO and he told me people goto jail for VOP if they are mean to me!
Suck it up big boy.

Now fuck off and go back to blue.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-25-2016, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

I've started an infinitely superior rant in RNF that we can join harmoniously in.
Old 03-26-2016, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csihar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forgive you, you may rest easy again.

Lover
I am relieved. Thank you!