Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Default Affair Confirmed

Yes that's right Donald Trump has been having an affair with the CEO of the National Enquirer David Pecker. Donald definitely loves Pecker and has had a long relationship slobbering all over Pecker and has even given a full throated endorsement of Pecker many times. In the words of the Donald, he HUGELY loves Pecker.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...tter-share-di#
Last edited by Blitzers; 03-28-2016 at 01:00 PM..
Old 03-28-2016, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

trying so hard
Old 03-28-2016, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Still a better candidate than Cruz or Hilary.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 03-28-2016, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Just because Cruz has been shown to rut like a rabbit doesn't mean it is acceptable to disparage The Don in this fashion. The man is obviously not gay, so there is no merit to your story. Now, if you want to attack him based on his facial expressions or room temperature IQ that is fair game.
Old 03-28-2016, 03:08 PM
Banned

your pious political messiah turned out to be exactly the slimey lying fraud the rest of us expected

sorry you were so blind
Old 03-28-2016, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because Cruz has been shown to rut like a rabbit doesn't mean it is acceptable to disparage The Don in this fashion. The man is obviously not gay, so there is no merit to your story. Now, if you want to attack him based on his facial expressions or room temperature IQ that is fair game.
I guess picking up on satire isn't your strong suit.
Old 03-28-2016, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess picking up on satire isn't your strong suit.
Actually, I think he might have satired circles around you... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I liked your post, though!
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.
Old 03-28-2016, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your pious political messiah turned out to be exactly the slimey lying fraud the rest of us expected

sorry you were so blind
Dunno where he's my political messiah.

When it comes to politics I choose the guy who will abide by the Constitution, and will defend individual Liberty. Rand Paul was my 1st choice and Cruz ran a close 2nd. When Trump gets us into WWIII and destroys what's left of our economy I'll be perfectly fine. I have the skills and the resources to survive. Trump is exactly what George Washington said in his Farewell Address would destroy America. The only reason why I want Cruz is I believe if we get someone who's a strict Constitutionalist as President we have 1 last shot at preserving Liberty, otherwise were Fucked. Can't wait for Trumps Tariffs tho, when the world drops the almighty dollar as the reserve currency in response you minimum wage folx and union slaves are FUCKED.
wheelbarrows of worthless currency.

If you want proof look into the real reason why we armed Al Qaida in Libya, had nothing to do with human rights violations and everything to do with Qaddafi selling OIL 4 GOLD. That's why he's dead.
Last edited by Blitzers; 03-28-2016 at 04:16 PM..
Old 03-28-2016, 04:51 PM
Banned

daywolf is gonna pwn u rly hard dude edit that
Old 03-28-2016, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you want proof look into the real reason why we armed Al Qaida in Libya, had nothing to do with human rights violations and everything to do with Qaddafi selling OIL 4 GOLD. That's why he's dead.
The leaked intelligence I saw said Qaddafi was ultimately greenlit by French intelligence over soured French relations. Hillary was working with globalists on the Libyan "revolution". We have proof now knowing the French intelligence were heavily involved in the Libyan operation.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread