Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man assaults woman.
Woman has bruises to prove it.
Man denies.
Video released proves man assaulted woman.
Man still denies.

Man - Sounds like a Trump sheep to me.

Let's not forget Trump is denying this too even after seeing the video.
you are so blind
Old 03-29-2016, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a little hassling.

The victim went to the police and filed an affidavit. Big deal. Anyone can do that and exaggerate a situation to make it criminal.

I have personal experience in the court system and life experience many nerds won't see, and I'll tell you this means fuckall.

No matter how hard the prosecutor wants to prosecute, its a bluff. He will NOT go to trial on "he said, she said". As long as the perpetrator didn't offer a version of events where he touched her. Its important that he lied also, and admitted to NO GRABBING of any kind.

As long as his statement to police is also stretching the truth, you can't prosecute because both sides can't agree on anything. The #1 investigative Q that police investigators ask is rephrased watered down versions of events to try to make you feel comfortable about admitting to something. As long as you strongly buck their watered-down seemingly friendly characterization of events (I.E. "So pal, you touched her maybe with an elbow you think? Just a little incidental contact right, no big deal." And say nope, did not make contact with her, she made contact with me (lawyer speak) You're good.

His face made contact with my fist is legalese. Same with someone who strikes pedestrians, you would never use the word "hit" or "touch". You would say "my car came into contact with X" str8 from an attourney pals.
Video proves he grabbed her, bruises prove damages.
I will admit the judge will probably be bought off by Trump and dismiss the case even though the video proves assault.
Old 03-29-2016, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man assaults woman.
Woman has bruises to prove it.
Man denies.
Video released proves man assaulted woman.
Man still denies.

Man - Sounds like a Trump sheep to me.

Let's not forget Trump is denying this too even after seeing the video.
get some new glasses. she bruised from incidental contact, probably a vegan in poor health that bruises easily. she should stay behind a desk.

video shows no actual grabbing.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-29-2016, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are so blind
You are so ________.
Old 03-29-2016, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Video proves he grabbed her, bruises prove damages.
I will admit the judge will probably be bought off by Trump and dismiss the case even though the video proves assault.
your believing the story the neocon globalists want you to. you're shilling for those who stand in the way of a restoration of Liberty to these United States.
Old 03-29-2016, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get some new glasses. she bruised from incidental contact, probably a vegan in poor health that bruises easily. she should stay behind a desk.

video shows no actual grabbing.
Have u seen the security footage video or only the original video that was released. The security footage from overhead clearly shows he grabbed her.
Old 03-29-2016, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Have u seen the security footage video or only the original video that was released. The security footage from overhead clearly shows he grabbed her.
I haven't seen the security tape, ill check into it.

Old 03-29-2016, 04:54 PM
Banned

they tried to smear reagan like this too. your too young to remember. think about what side of history you want to be on. im on regans side.
Old 03-29-2016, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they tried to smear reagan like this too. your too young to remember. think about what side of history you want to be on. im on regans side.
not even going to watch the so-called security tape. sick of the slander and soccer player victims flopping over Trump's shoes.

Closed Thread