Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t read, but ground spawns are first come first served items. This is different than taking money that doesn’t belong to you.

Hope this helps.
Born autistic or did it develop later in life?

At least you dont play anymore so that’s one less morally bankrupt person logged in.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:04 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t read, but ground spawns are first come first served items. This is different than taking money that doesn’t belong to you.

Hope this helps.
you really should start then.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

I’m sorry you guys are wrong.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:18 PM
Sarnak

Fellas this ain’t RnF, just a heads up.
Old 01-14-2019, 11:15 PM
Kobold

Bvmmey is a scumbag worthless piece of human shit, Nekyolas is a profiteering scumbag. There could be fifteen different distinctions, it matters not. The one thing both have in common is that they are reprehensible fuck wads.
Last edited by TheSurgeon; 01-14-2019 at 11:21 PM..
Old 01-15-2019, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

There's a rule about being comedic about you're evil and it being not as evil. That Bvmmey played the comedy card well ;D
Old 01-15-2019, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

I’ll give you 1500p, ain’t shit to an OG.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 01-15-2019, 03:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah it is different because bvmmy claimed an item that didn’t have an owner whereas whoever rando claimed items that already did. One situation is ineffectual guild leadership throwing a public temper tantrum and the other is theft. I really hope you’re trolling me.
I'd say the zone is under raid rules in that instance...there's cash to be made from a book of souls (as well as it leading to someone getting their epic, which helps raid dps/effiency), there isn't cash to be made from a ground spawn ancient coin or Velious portal key.

Hope this distinction helps.
Old 01-15-2019, 05:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Then why did he feel the need to lie about it?

*hint* Because he knew it was wrong.

Just like accepting the 1500p trade and /q'ing isn't against the rules, but it's also not the right thing to do.

I would say "hope this helps", but I know it won't due to mental disorder or w/e
Old 01-15-2019, 06:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default sounds like a child

I find, as a general rule, you get what you give/bring... out of your personal interactions with other players.
So if you come with a good attitude and are nice/generous,
then you're more likely to receive similar treatment.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The above is a fairly important point,
since it only takes one person in the group to start the grump-fest-snowball rolling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganVivisected [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen that particular character throw a fit in a recent Unrest PUG over tanking while refusing to tank himself even though the group was having 0 issues with the mobs/pace.

My recommendation is just to avoid the player.
Uhg. I personally avoid games where I have to be around lots of people like that;
fortunately people like that are so super rare on p99 blue [in my exp] that they stand out.
It sounds like a "childish personality issue"... inexperience, incomplete physical development, or some other brokenness perhaps.
Whatever the cause avoidance is a good idea, if possible, after trying the nice/polite /tell* with benefit-of-the-doubt first, and having that fail.
*/tell to find out if they were just having a bad day/life,
and/or let them know their behavior is unacceptable
to the point that the admins may have to take action to protect the other players and the server's reputation.
Maybe someone is their parent who should be notified that they are failing in their primary duty as a parent:
to teach their child how to be vaguely acceptable to the rest of humanity...
better yet, to make the child more likely to be invited back, instead of shunned after first contact.

We all choose to spend our free time here with certain expectations of the types of interaction / stimuli ranges we may encounter;
if someone wants to act outside those acceptable ranges they should find somewhere else to play so our time spent here is not unnecessarily wasted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganVivisected [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vast majority of people on this server have been awesome so far, (I caveat that with the fact that I'm new and haven't made it to raid levels yet lol).
Also 1500 is significant for some of us...
... I would be a bit ticked off for losing that,...
I agree. I have met few better mmo communities (EVE-Online maybe?).
People here have been especially excellent to me and others who are new to p99;
helping out with items/cash where needed/wanted, info when asked,
and little or no maliciousness/mean jokes.
Why? My theory:
Compared with the average online game server population RL ages,
most p99 people tend to be more mature due to older ages
(having lived longer, gained more RL exp which usually, although not always, increases maturity in people).
As for raid levels, I think the nice/decency/maturity generally holds true,
though with a limited and time-consuming resource (raid mobs),
potential chance for "personality issues" to cause conflict does increase.

and yeah... I think 1500pp is a huge amount of money to anyone who does not yet have a 46+ character on the server.
On a personal note, the dishonor in refusing to return the money would be inconceivable for me personally to bear, but everyone is different I suppose
(and this adds to my belief that the individual in question is under the age of 25, probably under age 16 iRL).
Closed Thread