Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 05:52 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't believe you! It must have taken so long because of some secret cabal/conspiracy by the top players to keep people like beh from being able to get Jboots. If only those players didn't force him to fall asleep while he had the camp.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cabal - Copy.jpg (36.5 KB, 129 views)
Last edited by Crab; 08-05-2020 at 05:57 PM..
Old 08-05-2020, 10:13 PM
Aviak

Lol. Now I "fell asleep while I had the camp". Not even close to what actually happened. You'll come up with anything to defend trash because it's your trash. Probably a republican. BTW, there's definitely no secret cabal of jboots monopolizers. There isn't enough intelligence among the defenders of this list for something of that scale. Simply a bunch of people too bad at this game to figure out how to get their jboots without a list that lets you not actually play EQ but still get loot.
Last edited by beh; 08-05-2020 at 10:17 PM..
Old 08-05-2020, 10:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(horrible meme)
Hyperbole and memes are useful when you've got nothing left.. Thanks for admitting you're a loser.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:21 PM
Aviak

Mods can go ahead and lock or RNF this one I guess, nothing useful is going to come out of this beyond ad-homs at this point. If these carebears need big brother's list to stay happy because they don't have the time to dedicate to actually playing the game then that says more about the state of the server than anything else, I guess. Kunark can't come quickly enough.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:23 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by beh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. Now I "fell asleep while I had the camp". Not even close to what actually happened. You'll come up with anything to defend trash because it's your trash. Probably a republican. BTW, there's definitely no secret cabal of jboots monopolizers. There isn't enough intelligence among the defenders of this list for something of that scale. Simply a bunch of people too bad at this game to figure out how to get their jboots without a list that lets you not actually play EQ but still get loot.
I cannot remember the last time I fell for a troll, good work.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:22 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by beh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you would like names of the people mentioned in my post that moved #40something to #1 this morning, I'd be happy to share, since your awesome auditing didn't catch that today.

Let's go ahead and solve this little part of the equation, okay Beh or Coronita (Fires of Heaven). I (My in-game name matches my name here now) was the person who held the list over to find the next person online. I started my AC camp off with a tell from you whining about missing your turn. Literally before I even summoned a pet you were sending me tells whining. As soon as I had a second I started /w all down the list. Then the third spawns AC popped and i had made it to like #20 on the list. One PH popped I killed it. I play on a laptop and either have to window back and forth or use my phone to get names, so it can be a little slow. I had little time to send tells to folks on the list to find who was online for the #2 spot with only 2 PH spawning before I got an AC. I continued down the list and found one person in BB headed to the AC camp and informed that person I was continuing down the list in case someone bound there was online. PH #1 post AC popped and I killed it. You stated you were taking the camp on next PH. I told you I had the camp and was not relinquishing it to you and wiping a list because I couldn't type fast enough to find who was online. I found another person online around #40something on the list, a guildmate, who declined because they were not bound there. PH #2 post AC spawned and I killed it. You stated again you were taking the camp I told you it was my camp and you were not taking it, I was going to honor the list as it stood and continue to see if anyone was online and bound at the camp. At that point the person in the #8 or #10 spot appeared in camp. I forgot this person's name, it started with a "B" and don't want to drag anyone into your shit show here. I turned the camp and list over to that person, who was not number #40, not someone I know, and not part of some grand conspiracy to keep you from achieving greatness in a 20 year old game.

The other person you keep alluding as my co-conspirator is someone I solely know from the AC camp. The person who I turned the spawn over to is someone I have never interacted with in game before. There's nothing rotten in Denmark or this situation so go ahead and put the tin foil hat away for another day.

As for issues with the current system, the inability to ban you and people like you and Urbrutha from the list is the only issue with the list. I could see saying you slots #1 and #2 had to be in camp, or even 1-3.

Now, back to a 20 year old game thankfully kept alive by some folks who don't get enough credit.

ImPeaches... go fuck yourself Coronita...
Old 08-05-2020, 11:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
If you would like names of the people mentioned in my post that moved #40something to #1 this morning, I'd be happy to share, since your awesome auditing didn't catch that today.

Let's go ahead and solve this little part of the equation, okay Beh or Coronita (Fires of Heaven). I (My in-game name matches my name here now) was the person who held the list over to find the next person online. I started my AC camp off with a tell from you whining about missing your turn. Literally before I even summoned a pet you were sending me tells whining. As soon as I had a second I started /w all down the list. Then the third spawns AC popped and i had made it to like #20 on the list. One PH popped I killed it. I play on a laptop and either have to window back and forth or use my phone to get names, so it can be a little slow. I had little time to send tells to folks on the list to find who was online for the #2 spot with only 2 PH spawning before I got an AC. I continued down the list and found one person in BB headed to the AC camp and informed that person I was continuing down the list in case someone bound there was online. PH #1 post AC popped and I killed it. You stated you were taking the camp on next PH. I told you I had the camp and was not relinquishing it to you and wiping a list because I couldn't type fast enough to find who was online. I found another person online around #40something on the list, a guildmate, who declined because they were not bound there. PH #2 post AC spawned and I killed it. You stated again you were taking the camp I told you it was my camp and you were not taking it, I was going to honor the list as it stood and continue to see if anyone was online and bound at the camp. At that point the person in the #8 or #10 spot appeared in camp. I forgot this person's name, it started with a "B" and don't want to drag anyone into your shit show here. I turned the camp and list over to that person, who was not number #40, not someone I know, and not part of some grand conspiracy to keep you from achieving greatness in a 20 year old game.

The other person you keep alluding as my co-conspirator is someone I solely know from the AC camp. The person who I turned the spawn over to is someone I have never interacted with in game before. There's nothing rotten in Denmark or this situation so go ahead and put the tin foil hat away for another day.

As for issues with the current system, the inability to ban you and people like you and Urbrutha from the list is the only issue with the list. I could see saying you slots #1 and #2 had to be in camp, or even 1-3.

Now, back to a 20 year old game thankfully kept alive by some folks who don't get enough credit.

Old 08-06-2020, 09:58 AM
Sarnak

9 pages and counting over fucking JBoots. Just go play on Aradune man; there's no lawyerquesting there. There's not even a PNP. Just outdamage a person/group at a camp and take their shit.
Old 08-06-2020, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impeaches [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

not taking either side here but, once you have gotten the AC gotten your ring, you are done at the camp, thats how camps work with LORE items, list or not. You dont get to continue holding the camp and killing PH's waitin for someone else to show up if there is someone already there to take it. Or at least thats how it should work. If you have made it down to already #40 on the list and havent found somebody by then just leave and let the guy sitting there waiting deal with it
Old 08-06-2020, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not taking either side here but, once you have gotten the AC gotten your ring, you are done at the camp, thats how camps work with LORE items, list or not. You dont get to continue holding the camp and killing PH's waitin for someone else to show up if there is someone already there to take it. Or at least thats how it should work. If you have made it down to already #40 on the list and havent found somebody by then just leave and let the guy sitting there waiting deal with it
You do realize that many players will simply bind at the camp and corpse a ring, if it means they can get another, right?

The only thing better than selling 1 MQ is selling 4 MQs.
Closed Thread