Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2020, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Where are the replies? I see 2 pages listed, but I don't see any replies except Turbo and Apsomwell. Darn post filter Chrome extension magic!

We need more reactions on the AC list =)
Old 05-20-2020, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where are the replies? I see 2 pages listed, but I don't see any replies except Turbo and Apsomwell. Darn post filter Chrome extension magic!

I replied: I think AFK checks (on AC or otherwise) are a flawed and unclassic solution.

BUT, I 100% love the idea of having "automated GMing" on AC ... I just think it should work differently to solve the clear and obvious problems with "/list 1.0". As I've said elsewhere, the bulk of that problem could be solved by making it so everyone on the list has a random chance for the AC. Nothing in EQ (except faction and XP) is ever a guarantee for time put in: everything is about patience and luck, and that change would move things from "unclassic box clicking" to "classic (in the patience and luck sense) EQ".

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-20-2020, 02:43 PM
Banned

Need automated forum post suppression too IMO
Old 05-20-2020, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Just buy SoW pots already, like anyone with half an freaking brain would do.
Old 05-20-2020, 02:55 PM
Banned

creating ur own echo chamber were u can self affirm how retarded u are, even easier in 2020, gj bill gates
Old 05-20-2020, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And my reply was hardly contributory! Much like this one!

I'm one of them casuals that most of these decisions will never impact, so I don't really have a dog in the fight. Whatever makes life easier for the peeps that run this server is good enough for me. I'm just glad they give me a place to play!

Zipps - 51 HLF Druid <Castle>
Lykosor - 49 DE Necro <Castle>
Aspom - 12 HEF Ranger <Castle>
Slyng - 31 HEF Bard <Castle>
Flecrad - 21 DE Enchanter <Castle>
Lykos - 43 HIE Mage <Castle>
Ribkage - 17 GNM Boneknight <Castle>
Old 05-20-2020, 03:38 PM
Sarnak

Maybe a casual all raid mobs are open server weather for the classic experience and a 24/7 neckbeard raid and solo all camps with level 50s server.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
retarded
do you really have to use that word?
Old 05-20-2020, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntfang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you really have to use that word?
stupid would be preferable?

that said you are policing my speech over an arbitrary perceived not even implied slight

I believe that the kindest things we can do for the mentally ill or challenged or handicapped or whatever are to give them mercy and compassion and alleviate, not pro-long their suffering. Try to ameliorate them. If that is what you are implying. I am not talking about those people.

Since you are intelligent enough to be upset at my language usage you are also intelligent enough to find the ignore feature since I won't reach for my thesaurus.

my intention isn't to 'get through to you' or reason with you, if i wanted to do that I would post from a clean account where I used the biggest of politically correctest words only and I would put serious thought into my feelings and efforts not just stream conciousnesses. That said if you want to gulag me go for it, do your best, sorry you don't like freedom and freeform thought

i'm not here to like change your opinion man

also this thread belongs in rnf not out in public where google can spider it
Last edited by magnetaress; 05-20-2020 at 04:15 PM..
Old 05-20-2020, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspomwell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And my reply was hardly contributory! Much like this one!

I'm one of them casuals that most of these decisions will never impact, so I don't really have a dog in the fight. Whatever makes life easier for the peeps that run this server is good enough for me. I'm just glad they give me a place to play!
thats because you are automaticly upset by any kind of nonconformity

this means you are probably in need of church and electroshock therapy
Closed Thread