Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2018, 07:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my 1st husband took on a serpentine aspect once on acid. it wigged me out

daddy arachnofied once and i kinda dug it. i felt briefly he was about to tear the veneer off the world and spidey man would be standing behind it, his face always having been centered in my fixed field of view. if that makes sense. the whole house and all the art started getting hairy.

wat animal am i do you think?i like to think i'm foxlike but what do yall think? snakely? or heck maybe i am a raven ravenclaw
Raven could work as they are smart but it's a little dark/emo perhaps. I would nominate either phoenix or macaw. Cause you like to stand out visually. Also birds love to talk a lot. And I don't mean this negatively, I have a female phoenix sona of my own. Not sure if I linked the art but anyways that's more a thing for the furry thread.
Old 11-15-2018, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta salute that booty too.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i got these jeans today that do that but ur not getting piiiiiiiics
Old 11-15-2018, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1990's Bible thumpers are the same bible thumpers 28 years later.

checkmate muggleman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't believe that these exist. There would be so much cognitive dissonance going on to be a transexual supporting a cause that fights to enforce traditional stereotypes while fighting against your rights to express your preferred gender.

edit: sorry trannies mixed up transgender with transexual
Meh, nothing to forgive really. It's best to actually pass well though, and that requires a dedicated level of transsexuality. Or transsexism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pet african hedgehogs are not truly domesticated, although they cannot survive in the wild, and their neural hardware isn't equipped to regard you as a discrete entity. they know smells pretty much only; to the point that their young will be devoured as threat if touched by the hand of a breeder. they will never ever love you or be happy to see you. their brains just don't work like that. the best you will get is their confusing your scent with that of food. they are solitary creatures and abhor stimulation, particularly by big things that cause large vibrations. scent-based, flighty psyches just do not mesh well with captivity.

and these animals ARE captives in a more literal sense than a housecat is. they are scared all the time. they necessarily live a life very limited in the scope of the color that their psychic palate can enjoy. if you want them to enjoy garden scents, prepare to give them the scare of their life and let them cool down for 40 minutes in the dirt before they relax and start exploring.

keeping hedgehog as cutie pet is a sign of immaturity, sadism, weak moral fiber or low IQ. she's a gross bitch living in a household packed with Christian artifice and empty of Christian morality or empathy. She's stupid and her man is not setting appropriate limits either. These people will eat you if given impetus. They are cannibals.

nasty stuff. this vendetta really does gross me out and is psycho tier. why don't you come at me? at least half of this toxicity applies directly.

something libs don't seem to grasp in general is the equivalence in difficulty of different social positions. they have this illusion cast that things are just too dang hard to succeed! and so they're trapped throw me a rope! they mistake the human hierarchy for God, which I suppose is why they think prayer to it to rearrange might fix their own attitude problem.

in reality, although my life is a hell of a lot less glamorous right now than recently past, and I work a jobbbbbbb with only one half-functional hand and another surgery planned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], i am having as good a time as i was when senators came over to my house trying to make a good impression. my attitude is generally positive; that's why i stay upwardly-mobile and mostly clear of despair despite trials and weirdings i am confident in saying sound as impressive as yours.

also, it's a little overgenerous to call me a pretty white woman. for most of that partnership i was a total mess. and i still dont remotely pass. but thank you.
Good post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I was going to say she had pointy elbows, but you're right. Hedgehogs are a deal breaker. MAJOR turn off.
She probably smells bad and is annoyingly retarded too.

Looks + intellect + physicality × personality + aesthetic sensibility is the bar I set personally.
Last edited by clevergirl; 11-15-2018 at 07:44 PM..
Old 11-15-2018, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She probably smells bad and is annoyingly retarded too.

Looks + intellect + physicality × personality + aesthetic sensibility is the bar I set personally.
Yeah, you would absolutely hate her actually.
Old 11-15-2018, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, you would absolutely hate her actually.
you dont have to knight for her br0 she's just an e-thot with lesser legs than mine
Old 11-15-2018, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

My femsona is a brunette vegan who habitually drops acid and shares insights gained while residing in the realm of the spirits with anyone who listens. Owns a hedgehog because they’re adorable. Doesn’t own a smartphone or computer. Doesn’t believe in god but is spiritual.
Last edited by Cecily; 11-15-2018 at 08:01 PM..
Old 11-15-2018, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My femsona is a brown haired vegan who habitually drops acid and shares insights gained while residing in the realm of the spirits. Owns a hedgehog because they’re adorable. Doesn’t own a smartphone or computer.
Add “owns every essential oil” and you just described all of my son’s girlfriends
Old 11-15-2018, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My femsona is a brunette vegan who habitually drops acid and shares insights gained while residing in the realm of the spirits with anyone who listens. Owns a hedgehog because they’re adorable. Doesn’t own a smartphone or computer. Doesn’t believe in god but is spiritual.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71zLqonpROY
Old 11-15-2018, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
you dont have to knight for her br0 she's just an e-thot with lesser legs than mine
Lol k
Old 11-15-2018, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Add “owns every essential oil” and you just described all of my son’s girlfriends
I met that girl the other day. I think I have a thing for hippies.
Closed Thread