Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2022, 10:30 PM
Banned

"Severer" isn't a word, for one thing. Also, notice the total absence of sample size?

Covid was sorta more dangerous than the flu originally, but now omicron is not even remotely close to as dangerous as the flu. And yet, we don't have paranoid conversations about death rate percentages and marginal fringe increases in overall danger because of a bad flu season. Live your life, it's not the black death.
Old 02-19-2022, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OTTAWA – My Pillow CEO and staunch Donald Trump supporter Mike Lindell, as well as a truck full of “10,000 pillows,” were denied entry into Canada Tuesday evening while trying to join Ottawa Freedom Convoy protesters

Apparently Mike Lindell tried to send a film crew and himself and they were denied entry into Canada because they weren't Vaccinated. The truck right now is sitting outside of Canada still waiting to cross over the border.

Crazy anti-vaxxers.
Meanwhile at the southern border ...

lol
Old 02-19-2022, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Severer" isn't a word, for one thing. Also, notice the total absence of sample size?

Covid was sorta more dangerous than the flu originally, but now omicron is not even remotely close to as dangerous as the flu. And yet, we don't have paranoid conversations about death rate percentages and marginal fringe increases in overall danger because of a bad flu season. Live your life, it's not the black death.
Plus to my knowledge the side effects and risk rate of Ivermectin are pretty low. And I can only speak for myself personally, but if I’m dying try everything for all I care. Ventilators are already almost always a one-way direction. Try all the drugs, then try turning the ventilator off and on a few times. Never know, it works with computers
Old 02-19-2022, 10:43 PM
Banned

I will add (sorry not sure if I out of time to edit), I don’t think anyone who is in a high risk category should think “I’ll just take ivermectin and be fine”

If you’re in a high risk category you should be vaccinated in my opinion. The risk of what covid can do far outweighs the risk of the vaxx
Old 02-19-2022, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is hilarious how FoxNews keeps pushing the Hillary garbage...

Meanwhile, it has now been 100% verified that Trump did in fact steal classified documents from the White house with information during the Obama White house presidency (not during the Trump presidency); when he went back to Mar-A-Lago. No one knows if he sold some of it.. who he saw... or what happened to the documents while they have been there...

Bottom line... boxes upon boxes have now been referred to the D.O.J. so lets see what Merrick Garland has to say about it.

I swear if hear anyone talk about those god damn e-mails they have no ground to stand on.

Because not only is Trump stealing classified documents but how MAGA Trumptards got started by caring about the mismanagement of US security information has been destroyed.

The MAGA movement has no grounds to stand on. No moral recourse. They simply hold on to Trump through all his misdeeds and treason because Trump voters aren't interested in what makes America Great they are only interested in what they can try next to go after the liberals.
Classified? The National Archives wouldn't be involved in that. It's for his library.

Says he kept the letter Obama left him and that he wrote one for Joey B. Wanna see that letter!
Old 02-19-2022, 10:48 PM
Banned

Awwhh.. We should thank a trucker! Nobody else contributes to society!

Shouldnt we thank the guy who put the food on the shelf? What about the guy who unloaded the truck..? What about the guy who made the food, the factory workers, the guy who made the cheese in your mac n cheese? Why dont we thank the cargo ship pilots and captains who bring in goods by the thousands of tons at a time.

Oh but we should thank a trucker for doing his fucking job.

Because im sure nobody else would EVER have the skills or know how to drive a car from one place to another..

His thanks is that paycheck every week to stay high, fat, and elbow deep in murdered hookers.
Old 02-19-2022, 10:51 PM
Banned

Remember when republicans were into that whole "thank you for my freedom" to the military? Now they hate the military/all veterans because it wouldnt listen to rape daddy lol. Its only a matter of time til you guys hate truckers, too. Once they are not useful anymore, they just go back to being servants of the rich like everyone else.

Good luck out there pussies.
Old 02-19-2022, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awwhh.. We should thank a trucker! Nobody else contributes to society!

Shouldnt we thank the guy who put the food on the shelf? What about the guy who unloaded the truck..? What about the guy who made the food, the factory workers, the guy who made the cheese in your mac n cheese? Why dont we thank the cargo ship pilots and captains who bring in goods by the thousands of tons at a time.

Oh but we should thank a trucker for doing his fucking job.

Because im sure nobody else would EVER have the skills or know how to drive a car from one place to another..

His thanks is that paycheck every week to stay high, fat, and elbow deep in murdered hookers.
lol they ain't drivin Prius' brah
Old 02-19-2022, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol they ain't drivin Prius' brah
Almost ninety percent of truckers in Canada are vaccinated, paste eater.
Old 02-19-2022, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost ninety percent of truckers in Canada are vaccinated, paste eater.
Are you?
Closed Thread