Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

Question Has anyone had Bracer of the Hidden drop for them this week?

Myself and a friend have been farming the Sarnak fort on Red99 for 6 straight days now and no bracer has dropped, a friend on blue told me he has farmed for the last 4 days with no luck. Me and my Red99 friend think the drop is bugged, has ANYONE had a Bracer drop in the last 5-6 days? I understand red and blue servers drops or whatever its called are not sync'd and I never understood this coding stuff anyways but I farmed this enough I am 100% sure 2 people farming all week going 6 days without a drop is not correct. We think the drop for this is bugged.

Just curious because I am sick of farming this silly bracer and if it's actually BUGGED, I am done wasting time till it get fixed.

Just curious guys and gals.
Old 06-13-2015, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

I got one the Wednesday or Thursday after double XP weekend ended while I was there to get a prod on blue. What was that 2 weeks ago?

It is extremely rare. It's within reason that you could farm a week and not see it. I level all my characters there from 22-29ish and I've never once seen it while XPing. Never seen an Earring of Station either.
Old 06-13-2015, 08:19 PM
Sarnak

It's not bugged. It's just an incredibly small chance of dropping and if you get on the wrong side of the random number generator you can easily go days without seeing one.

I've done it multiple times and it just sounds like you got the wrong side of the random number generator the last few days. Definitely not broken; your story sounds normal for it's rarity.

I farmed the bracer a few different times while I was getting 2 sarnak earrings of station to drop, which was equally bad if not worse.
Old 06-13-2015, 08:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyF86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not bugged. It's just an incredibly small chance of dropping and if you get on the wrong side of the random number generator you can easily go days without seeing one.

I've done it multiple times and it just sounds like you got the wrong side of the random number generator the last few days. Definitely not broken; your story sounds normal for it's rarity.

I farmed the bracer a few different times while I was getting 2 sarnak earrings of station to drop, which was equally bad if not worse.
Its wierd cause I had 2 drop in an hour and I have farmed like 34 of these so Im pretty hip on the drop rate and this just seems wrong, its NEVER been like this before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got one the Wednesday or Thursday after double XP weekend ended while I was there to get a prod on blue. What was that 2 weeks ago?

It is extremely rare. It's within reason that you could farm a week and not see it. I level all my characters there from 22-29ish and I've never once seen it while XPing. Never seen an Earring of Station either.
Yea it was dropping at that time, I got 2 in one hours monday maybe? But since then npothing, and yea I know the drop rates, somethings wrong now though
Old 06-13-2015, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Red might have a higher drop rate. Or RNG just hates you on blue. Bracers as I understand them to be on blue are very very very rare.
Old 06-13-2015, 09:00 PM
Large Bat

Guildy got one a day or two ago. Sounds like bad luck.
Old 06-13-2015, 09:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red might have a higher drop rate. Or RNG just hates you on blue. Bracers as I understand them to be on blue are very very very rare.
I'm not sure you can classify this as BAD luck, 6 days? It's NEVER been like this lol. I dunno, maybe but it just seems bugged, like I said 30+ I have farmed and not once has it been like this, 6 days??????
Old 06-13-2015, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

You shoulda seen Lineage 2 item drop rates. Something like .0025% chance for a full item drop.
Old 06-13-2015, 09:21 PM
Fire Giant

what exactly is the random number generator? I mean does it reset when I log off and back on or does it remain consistant? I dont understand
Last edited by MaSQue; 06-13-2015 at 09:39 PM..
Old 06-13-2015, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Doesn't matter. Even if it's as high as a 1% drop rate, you could kill 10,000 and not see a drop. I don't farm bracers because it's a waste of time.
Closed Thread