Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Default A Toast to Filbus! - Fungus Covered Scale Tunic Giveaway

I promised I would when certain conditions were met (and they have been), so I'm giving away another fungi tunic. Here's how the giveaway will work:

I don't play much. I log on for a few hours a week and tool around on one of my alts. The first person to hand me an alcoholic beverage, drink an alcoholic beverage of their own and /say, "A Toast to Filbus! The Filthiest Footed Halfling this side of Rivervale!" (spelling and capitalization must be the same or it doesn't count) will win the Fungus Covered Scale Tunic. Also, it must be in /say. It can't be in /tell, /shout, /ooc, etc.

When I am found, I will drink and respond with a toast of my own, which is known only to me (to prevent fraudsters).

Here's the trick: I won't tell you which alt I'm on or when I'm on. I'm pretty sure nobody knows the alt I currently play is mine, and I also tend to pop on at various times of day, so it will be fair for all. Make those macros, buy those ales and try to find me.

When the first person finds me and toasts proper, I'll meet them in EC with the fungi and pass it off. I'll snap a screenshot of the first encounter as well as the awarding of the prize and post them in this thread.

One hint I'll give is you'll never find me in East Commonlands (until it is time to give away the fungi), that zone sucks. So don't annoy the people there, unless you want to, but there's no fungi in it if you do. I'll give a new hint each week of my alt's identity until I am found.

Remember, I could be anybody, so be generous with the drink and toast with everyone Filbus's name!

Good luck!

P.S. This is legit, I gave away a fungi last summer. See the Fishing for a Fungus Covered Scale Tunic thread for my credentials.
Last edited by Ravager; 02-01-2018 at 08:37 PM..