Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2022, 08:10 PM
Orc

Default Muffins for Pandos

With the nerf of muffins no longer being on vendor whats the best way to farm dough/eggs for a 60 druid?
Old 01-05-2022, 08:45 PM
Orc

or anyone know a good way to fix wood elf faction? telin darkforest wont let me start epic and is max kos from me killing on sister island in OOT
Old 01-06-2022, 02:52 PM
Kobold

According to the wiki, basilisk egg (dropped, not foraged), yield 15 clumps of dough (https://wiki.project1999.com/Clump_of_Dough) so this route seems pretty efficient, although, again according to the wiki, they only drop in lavastorm and nektulos.

If there are enough basilisks in these areas and the drop rate is good, I would try this. Let us know if you find any better way!

RED
Xeptna Stargaze, Evoker of the 52nd Solstice
Skraaa Katau, Shaman of the 39th Season
Ashnod the Uncaring, Cleric of the 36th Sacrifice
Old 01-10-2022, 06:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to the wiki, basilisk egg (dropped, not foraged), yield 15 clumps of dough (https://wiki.project1999.com/Clump_of_Dough) so this route seems pretty efficient, although, again according to the wiki, they only drop in lavastorm and nektulos.

If there are enough basilisks in these areas and the drop rate is good, I would try this. Let us know if you find any better way!
It would take several thousand muffins, which would be literally weeks of farm basiliks, I farmed them for 6 hours and got 8 eggs. Which is round 110 muffins.

There has to be a better quest/way to fix telin darkforest faction
Old 01-11-2022, 07:58 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by halflingdruid01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would take several thousand muffins, which would be literally weeks of farm basiliks, I farmed them for 6 hours and got 8 eggs. Which is round 110 muffins.

There has to be a better quest/way to fix telin darkforest faction
Got my baking to 135, farmed eggs, made mass muffins - and now that Pandos is KOS to me (druid that quadded dwarfs) he won't accept them even if i sneak/hide/invis etc.
He eats them and gives no message. So if anyone has ANY IDEA how to get telin darkforest faction as a halfling i'm all ears
Closed Thread