Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2022, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. List the other camps or admit your previous points are pure conjecture. Your argument is falling appart, with nothing left but your opinion. It is fine to have an opinion. But yours is the small minority, which is why most people disagree with you here.
King in warrens
Old 01-27-2022, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
King in warrens
I already mentioned that, it is the Scepter of the forlorn camp.
Old 01-27-2022, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I already mentioned that, it is the Scepter of the forlorn camp.
And idol, that's more then one at least, also no one is reading y'all's wall of text
Old 01-27-2022, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And idol, that's more then one at least, also no one is reading y'all's wall of text
If you don't read don't post lol. Scepter and idol camps were the ones we have been talking about for pages now.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-27-2022 at 09:56 PM..
Old 01-27-2022, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Um no you’re actually completely wrong. As usual you state your own opinions as fact. I fielded plenty of petitions when I was CSR in era complaining about someone monopolizing a camp for very long periods of time.

What you didn’t have in era were so many different camps being monopolized. You didn’t have the raid meta that we do today so there were many camps that no one bothered monopolizing
Hmmm, there's your supposed experience, and there's the rulebook you were supposed to be following: which should I believe?

Or am I just supposed to believe that you AND all other GMs ignored your own rulebook?

But I do agree that the meta here is completely different ... however, I'll continue to argue we should handle that unclassic meta in the most classic way possible.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-27-2022 at 10:00 PM..
Old 01-27-2022, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If you don't read don't post lol. Scepter and idol camps were the ones we have been talking about for pages now.
Dude, you write essays like you're working on your dissertation ... in a forum where everyone else is just talking about a computer game. Learn to express your thoughts in 100 words instead of 10,000 and maybe people would actually be able to meaningfully dialogue with you.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-27-2022, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No one gonna read y'all's 10 page dissertation, hope that helps.
Old 01-27-2022, 10:29 PM
Sarnak

Is this really 11 pages about Idol/Scepter being over-camped? It's the current meta.

Anyone remember perma locking down Lynuga for Hoops? This sort of stuff has been going on since Blue went live, if you want a camp you have to stake it out and jump on it.

Asking for a list is dumb, whoever has the camp will probably just tell you you're #45 on the list just to shut you up, and there's enough Riot / Vanq members to actually follow-through on that number tbh.
Old 01-27-2022, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this really 11 pages about Idol/Scepter being over-camped? It's the current meta.

Anyone remember perma locking down Lynuga for Hoops? This sort of stuff has been going on since Blue went live, if you want a camp you have to stake it out and jump on it.

Asking for a list is dumb, whoever has the camp will probably just tell you you're #45 on the list just to shut you up, and there's enough Riot / Vanq members to actually follow-through on that number tbh.
Blue also has had LOTS of other unclassic things in it's history: remember Chardok AoE?

Just because things are bad/unclassic, it doesn't mean they can't get better/more classic.

Old 01-27-2022, 10:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Great and when they don't appear before the set time, i.e. ten minutes, then they forfeit the camp and the person present takes it. See no monopoly by one or two guilds. Great solution in my opinion.
Closed Thread