Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-28-2022, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno I wanna know too. They say it a lot.
real critical support: supporting something despite criticims, like me supporting bernie despite his implicit support of imperialism as a form of 'harm reduction'. It didn't work out

Twitter: supporting someone at a critical time, especially if they express anything left-leaning. See "free britney" despite her clearly being more than a little nuts, but lots of free people are nuts
Old 01-28-2022, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
real critical support: supporting something despite criticims, like me supporting bernie despite his implicit support of imperialism as a form of 'harm reduction'. It didn't work out

Twitter: supporting someone at a critical time, especially if they express anything left-leaning. See "free britney" despite her clearly being more than a little nuts, but lots of free people are nuts
Sounds dumb.

Supporting someone at a critical point doesn't mean caving in and giving them anything they want. People want really great pizza in jails. I think that'd be nice. Healthy pizza can be made and consumed in moderate quantities. Does it really matter if we give pizza tho while the prison system is just a complete shambles? And the reason those guys are in prison is because they can't be responsible and sober and fight their real oppressors effectively?

Besides. Perp in the OP at no point was ever oppressed. They failed to Integrate lawfully and respectfully into society. They are just walking death at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yknow the way to prevent at least the rapes as a result of faking being trans?

Make a rule that you can say you are trans until you are blue in the face, but you can’t go to a women’s correctional facility or into a women’s bathroom until you man up and cut that dick off [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The facility should maybe decide. We are in a catch 22 tho cuz these facilities seem to exist at the feds mercy even if they are privately funded and state or city administered.

----

At no point if you are becoming a ward of a facility does saying "muh rights" should be very meaningful. Sometimes you have to really restrain or harm someone so they don't hurt others. I don't condone torture or cruelty tho. I've noticed every time I am institutionalized the worst of the worst are there screaming about cruelty or the law or muh rights. Nip that shit right in the bud aside for grievous bodily harm and send the screamers, combative to isolation, sound proof. Segregated. Sensory deprivation.
Last edited by starkind; 01-28-2022 at 12:59 PM..
Old 01-28-2022, 12:59 PM
Banned

I do not follow the tangent you have gone on, so my response is a big old shrug
Old 01-28-2022, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not follow the tangent you have gone on, so my response is a big old shrug
I'm saying if someone is your responsibility and being held with limited freedom and being disruptive or harmful. You as an institution or doctor or government agent have a legitimate responsibility to not enable or reward that behavior.

There's a retarded push on the left saying solitary confinement is evil. When in fact it is absolutely the opposite and removing people from a stimulating environment where they are rewarded for terrorizing others is the only thing that helps. People are often insane b4 they go into solitary. Solitary doesn't make them that way.

I personally have experience with solitary confinement. It's fine and necessary. Sure it sucks. It doesn't actually harm anyone unless there's absolutely no reason to do it. Like the person is just minding their own business and behaving. In fact on younger less insane people it's actually a very effective means of behavior modification.
Last edited by starkind; 01-28-2022 at 01:11 PM..
Old 01-28-2022, 01:22 PM
Banned

Did you do time?
Old 01-28-2022, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Did you do time?
I think she has internalized the guilt of being maimed by the psych industry.

not good!!
Old 01-28-2022, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Did you do time?
I've been hospitalized multiple times since childhood on psychwards. I can't imagine a psychiatric prison should be less strict. Not exactly "time".

Yes I've seen the tiktok of the guy pacing. That's because he had energy and nothing to do with it. Giving him harmful options or opportunities to harm with that energy is more harmful then putting him in a small confined space to pace tho.

So yes I'm intimately familiar with it. We all have the capability to be developed within us to sit in silence and peace. If you cannot do that solitary confinement is going to be the least of your problems. R.i.p.
Old 01-28-2022, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

So there have been like a bajillion straight child molesters, and ... one trans child molester.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-28-2022, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

libshits are a stain
Old 01-28-2022, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So there have been like a bajillion straight child molesters, and ... one trans child molester.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But has the offense experienced disproportionate growth in that demographic since Bostock or Obergefell?