Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2019, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The solution
is to learn to spell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shoutout to Guide Llandris for giving me a heads up about the account name.
The problem arises from an inability to read.
Quote:
just created a new loginserver account under some eq emu account i dont know of now.
Just use your eq-emu login servers account. Everything is still there.

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Sorry to hear about your embarrassing post. Almost as embarrassing as your rude assumptions that others are as absentminded as you.
"Look I already told you, I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people, can't you understand that? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!"
Old 04-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Was anyone surprised to discover Dru is a red server player?
Old 04-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qUiytLYRc
Old 04-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

Dru will now stop posting here -- He isn't smart enough to realize his thread was moved to RNF.

Calling it now.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Probably forgot how to log in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-03-2019, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Holy shit OP is retarded AF. You guys break him too now? Apparently only able to quote himself at this point. Weird!
Old 04-04-2019, 04:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably forgot how to log in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahahahaha
Old 04-04-2019, 04:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
nah aeezil's message was douchey. Loramin continued the douchiness. "turning on people like a rabid wolf"..? i mean come on my messages were pretty sedate.

The issue was with the account linking. Changed my eq emu password, forum password, and linked them but it linked to a new account it created?

Make sure when you are linking your accounts you do it to the sub account under loginservers not the overall eq-emu account name.

It just created a new loginserver account under some eq emu account i dont know of now.

SO, Solution: Login to EQ Emu. Go to Login Server accounts. SMS Verification, then password change directly on that account. Use that account name/password to login. Don't use forum account. Don't use forum account linking. Don't use Eq Emu account. Use the sub-account via eq emu.

This is what fixed it for me. Hope this helps someone else in the future.
So it was your fault like they said.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:37 AM
Orc

Default Reposting Again...

To save anyone actually looking for a solution, that has a similar problem, the wasted time and calories reading the intolerable filth and garbage written by these fucking morons:

The solution is to sign in directly to your eq emu account, then go under login server accounts on the left hand side.

The problem arises from the auto-linking feature done from the P99 forum account.

Just use your eq-emu login servers account. Everything is still there. Just change the password directly to that account under that menu tab.
Closed Thread