Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2022, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Druid was my first blue character. My gear was ass, so I didn't have the mana to quad at 34. By 37 or so I was able to start quadding in OT (aim for cactus and sarnak berserkers, avoid rhinos cause they run different speed from the rest), and the xp flew.

Pirates in FV near the cliffs might be an option at 34. If you try here, don't use wolf form, the FV guards will murder you.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IC near the TOFS zone. Nice to have it for a quick escape if needed. Just kill the swirly things, or if charming send a snow cougar and fight them. Avoid attacking the cougars, social aggro can get out of hand, only kill them as needed to finish off your pet.
Came here to say this too as I've been quadding them, some CT gators were turning "light blue" at 36 and I wanted a change so I went here. Resists are rare and the kittens run almost sow speed.

Can afk safety at the gnolls, just don't use wolf form, cougars are hard as hell to see at night time but exp has been flying by. Might switch to the dervish swirly things cause the cougars are dubious.

If you can score a fatty walrus meat you can do the quest for these arms here, just need a low quality cougar skin that drops common off the cougars. The npc wasn't responding to hails but the turn in worked anyway.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

If you're still after ideas OP, the cougars and dervish by ToFS we're great from 35-38. Some turned (light blue) green at 38 so I moved to the bridge near EW zone. Giants and dire wolves should be good into the low 40s, if you get tired of quadding you can charm.

The giants and dire wolves share spawns so try to kill both otherwise you'll end up with all of one or the other.
Old 01-11-2022, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

Pirates and dogs are good in FV until 40ish, then birds and yetis in Dreadlands to 42ish. All easy and safe. Loot isn't anything special, but if you want loot you're best off creating a group and porting them to a dungeon.
Old 01-11-2022, 10:36 AM
Skeleton

Thanks everyone! I’m currently level 41 and I’m quadding (trioing?) the 3 dwarf ladies at the shore in BB. I think i may zip over to the specs in OOT and see if i can quad them. I think the plat will be a bit better to help save for the Lumi Staff. I’m really enjoying quadding, plus it gives AFK time to do other things not game related.
Closed Thread