Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2020, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OMG, you are so hardcore. Wish we all had so giant balls like you.
I mean its clear, only you know what real fun is, everyone on green and blue is a baby.
Your E-Penis is so big and you are so manly. Wow.
Why do we even play this game if we dont know what the true fun of the game is.
I think I have to uninstall this game because I am not having the real fun.
It's not about being hardcore it's about not.
  • Being dumb. And boring.
  • Raiding batphones at 2am
  • Cryin in guild chat about CB belts and muffins
  • And being a feeder guild for <Seal Team Six>
  • Who is going to just use you and then trade for Pizzas with the DKP you don't ever spend after burning out and raiding at 2am.

Red has a lot of sperglords on it but they KNOW they are sperglords and are OK with that, they don't pretend they are anything but, that way in their off time when they are not fighting over GM rides to island 8 for their windstrikers in sky, they can RP real elves. With real sixpacks, and real butts.

Instead of fake elves. Aka Politically correct elves. Elves that are thin skinned. Elves that only talk about CB belts and not what really matters in life.

All this said, I think you guys deserve a break & a place to chill and nibble muffins and there should definitely be instancing on green.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-24-2020 at 01:01 PM..
Old 04-24-2020, 01:13 PM
Fire Giant

Unfortunately, EQ PVP was pretty bad 1999-2020. I am sure the mechanics will improve soon though! You may have better luck recruiting from the TLP server communities in the meantime.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately, EQ PVP was pretty bad 1999-2020. I am sure the mechanics will improve soon though! You may have better luck recruiting from the TLP server communities in the meantime.
The mechanics are pretty cool, resist mechanics, jousting, and bow kiting, are not at all boring. The balance is horrible. But balance doesn't matter if you can actually for example, back up a warrior, SK, or ranger, on a cleric, throw a bard, or enchanter and wiz in the mix, and you are no longer constrained by balance.

Just your own lack of imagination and creativity.

Also some people seem to think necros, druids, and shamans can solo pvp & pve pretty well if that is 'your thing'. Or you cannot work well with others.

I use to play cleric pretty hardcore, and I can say when pop was high and I was grouping KC content, I definitely made a big difference to my groups on my cleric, and it was cool, and not at all boring, dumb, or overly simplistic. So did druids. Between me clr, and a druid friend we could really turn the tables.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-24-2020 at 01:18 PM..
Old 04-24-2020, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
Old 04-24-2020, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly the kind of PC culture I am talking about .. any opinion or form of speech that is remotely different in perspective is treated as 'trolling' and 'bannable'. Or 'shunnable'. You aren't so cool that I don't know what you are doing.

So if I say in /guild lol u twerps raid at 2am and need 3 soulfires to kill a dragon???? LOL I get in trouble and people get mad, drama ensues.

Not my fault for stating the most obvious concrete empirical factual condition of any green 99 raidforce. Or basically any guild that feeds one.
Old 04-24-2020, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if I say in /guild lol u twerps raid at 2am and need 3 soulfires to kill a dragon???? LOL I get in trouble and people get mad, drama ensues.
You primary looking for attention and not to have a conversation about a topic which you're interessted in.

I could imagine that before you start a thread you think first "hmm, what could I post today to be the cool guy on the forums" and not "there is a topic in my mind I would like to share and hear maybe other peoples opinion to it"
Last edited by Domo; 04-24-2020 at 02:03 PM..
Old 04-24-2020, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You primary looking for attention and not to have a conversation about a topic which you're interessted in.

I could imagine that before you start a thread you think first "hmm, what could I post today to be the cool guy on the forums" and not "there is a topic in my mind I would like to share and hear maybe other peoples opinion to it"
Sadly your opinion is often pretty stupid, like now, and about the muffins, cb belts, soul fires, and 2am raiding as well. It is trivial content yet 99% of the chitter birds on green 99 can't seem to sing any song other then 'whens my manastoneguisedroppin omg list is 60 hrs long i can't stand it'.

Thats my opinion, if you think its stupid, that is fine, if you think I am annoying for posting it thats fine.

You are welcome to come grief me off red lol. Maybe I will 'leave forever'. (I doubt it). I seem to be pretty resilient. Can't wait till Kunark opens so you guys can become upset about Tstaffs. Or some other pixel related shenanigans.
Old 04-24-2020, 02:46 PM
Banned

how many bans is it gonna take
Old 04-24-2020, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

I dont really care about your opinion becauce in my eyes ya a combo of an troll and attention seeker.

"Join Date Feb 2020"
"Posts: 943"

says a lot about what kind of P99 player you are.
Old 04-24-2020, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

I've met Nigerian princes that are more legit than the 'Try Red' squad
Closed Thread