Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2020, 02:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's only two staff members on this project that can do that, Rogean and myself. Neither of us would have done it.

Instead of throwing a temper tantrum, try posting on the petitions / exploits forums asking for assistance. That's what people do when they lose things.
Is this implying that the "items removed from game" in patch notes that explicitly states it was done deliberately somehow was not? Or did you just not realize that you deleting those items from folks inventories would also delete them from folks worn inventories?

And the first thing I did was petition on login, in game.

I came here to make a snarky and humorous post to provide myself with comic relief while awaiting response in game, and assuming there would be none upon reading said patch notes, which state they were removed from players inventories.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this implying that the "items removed from game" in patch notes that explicitly states it was done deliberately somehow was not? Or did you just not realize that you deleting those items from folks inventories would also delete them from folks worn inventories?

I came here to make a snarky and humorous post to provide myself with comic relief while awaiting response in game, and assuming there would be none upon reading said patch notes, which state they were removed from players inventories.
...and given this post was dragged over here to RNF, from patch area where I posted originally, in response to said patch, I presume it had full visibility and posting elsewhere about the issue would not be beneficial, and rather redundant and pointless.

If it should have been posted in petition, perhaps moving it there rather than rants and flames would have implied as much to me? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Please do clarify for us though if this was not intentional as patch notes stated.
Old 05-02-2020, 04:42 AM
Fire Giant

You had better ask for your money back.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Petition forums for reimbursements. RNFing what should be a petition thread probably not gonna help the case.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Snarky it was, humorous it most definitely wasn't (except to everyone reading and laughing at what a pathetic twat you are).

MY FUCKING ICY GREAVES YA'LL

lmao

OP is the archetype of the entitled, petulant, feminized manchild. A real embarrassment. Probably a redditor also. Would not be surprised if he has low T and a healthy set of manboobs.

The only tragedy here is that his entire account wasn't "accidentally" deleted along with his shitty gear.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErlickBachman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got suspened a week from forums one time for implying that Llandris might've woken up on the wrong side of his mother's basement. Figured the comment would've been taken in jest. It obviously was not.
This seems appropriate to me. You live in someone else's house, you should be polite. And to magnetaress's comment, c'mon. How can we 'threaten' the project?
Old 05-02-2020, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

Just ban these exploiters farming out of timeline items.

They should have been bug reporting, not exploitin'!
Old 05-02-2020, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

Respect your master OP
Old 05-02-2020, 10:39 AM
Sarnak

get wrecked trash player, gg bye
Old 05-02-2020, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just ban these exploiters farming out of timeline items.

They should have been bug reporting, not exploitin'!
But the GM responded saying they wouldn't have done that and to petition to have it fixed so... Which is it?

Loving all the toxic shidders on the forum acting like its players responsibility to know whether or not some 20yr old elfsim pixels are supposed to drop or not. Forumquesters more toxic than the worst red99 players. Yall are absolutely filthy whistlez.

I was just wearing some cool armor I looted. Its usable by every single plate wearing class and looks a lot cooler than bronze. I didn't exploit anything. I looted random shit armor I had the means and access to so I could like how I looked.

No different than the Earth staff and mage focus items now being in game but not being used for mage epic currently.

Imagine everyone on here replying to me inappropriately if Kunark launches and the GM's deleted EVERY HATE STAFF because now they suddenly have this additional use and the GM's decided they shouldn't have had access to it prior because NOW its a quest item.

I would fucking die laughing at the poopsocks crying as they lost their banks of 1mil plat epic staffs they'd hoarded.

Yall have a complete and utter lack of humor, empathy, or objective reasoning. I hope you log in missing half your worn armor some time over a mistake someone else made. Nothing like being punished for the ineptitude of others and then chastized for pointing it out by nutswinging neckbeards lmao

I accepted the GM's awful decision to pull this the moment I logged in amd realized and read patch notes. I did not however approve of it, so I came her and voiced that opinion. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, whether the game is free or not has nothing to do with the discussion of whether or not that decision was right, wrong, fair, or justified.

Your inability to objectively reason and logically present valid points as to why players should have their time stolen by GM's is amusing, but ultimately no one has made a valid argument as to why they would decide that. Again, Ivy etched armor drops stayed as well. So fuck bards wearing armor but let rangers hand in their ivy etched gear right away = brilliant.
Closed Thread