Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just like the Biden laptop.
I dont think im ever going to forget that 2020 was the year that the opposition showed me a video of a man getting a huge erection foot job on a leather couch as reasons I should/shouldnt vote lol.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-05-2020 at 12:36 AM..
Old 11-05-2020, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, you lost. If you want president for life cult of personality kleptocrats, move to Russia. Otherwise, accept democracy which is America’s greatest contribution to the world. Regardless, stop pretending supporting republicans and not the United States is patriotism
Strawman.

I’m ok if Trump loses. The damage has already been done to the democratic pollsters and MSM. No one will ever be able to take them seriously again.

Republicans are doing fine as far as the house and the senate are concerned. There is no blue wave, but most importantly, there isn’t going to be a scape goat (Trump) anymore for every conceivable bad thing that has or will happen.

Lastly, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for voting for Biden. You knew better, but you cast your vote for him anyway.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Florida majority (~61% of votes) supports increasing the minimum wage to $15 an hour by 2026

Does anyone believe CEO's of major corporations will take a pay loss to pay their workers more? Or just lay off a bunch of people so they don't have to take a pay loss.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yer in trouble now swish! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2020, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Florida majority (~61% of votes) supports increasing the minimum wage to $15 an hour by 2026

Does anyone believe CEO's of major corporations will take a pay loss to pay their workers more? Or just lay off a bunch of people so they don't have to take a pay loss.
The businesses most effected by this took a big hit from CoVID and a huge drop in tourism due to Americas mental depression. The Airports and Airlines are in big trouble.

I don't think anyone is going to get this done and if they do it won't matter because it will be apocolypse land. Walmart, Sonnys, McDonalds and Publix can already easily afford this and Starbucks and Panera already pay like $12 here.

This will put the nail in the coffin for Macys near where I live, and probably JCPenny. It will probably kill off any small businesses struggling to stay open with specials for under $7.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Topgun is the only polster I believe. Topgun whats the score?
They stopped keeping score several hours ago. At least for Nevada, Georgia and NC.
Old 11-05-2020, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If 132 people performed voting fraud in Texas through the use of mail in voting.
How many more cases of voting fraud through mail in voting will there be across the country.

Mail in voting is a travesty for the American people, not just one side.
Who ever wins should do so fairly.
Yeah you know, making sure everyone is able to vote more easily is such a travesty! Guessing it wouldn’t be a travesty if it had helped trump, just shut up man. (Also maybe it would have helped trump if he hadn’t stupidly spent months telling his own followers not to mail in vote lol)
Old 11-05-2020, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why has Nevada been stuck at 75% reporting for the last 6 hours?

This kind of crap does fuel the conspiracy theories that Dems are trying to "locate" more votes to make sure the balance swings in their favor, just like Mich and Wisc.
Nevada said they are not reporting further results until tomorrow.
Old 11-05-2020, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Strawman.

I’m ok if Trump loses. The damage has already been done to the democratic pollsters and MSM. No one will ever be able to take them seriously again.

Republicans are doing fine as far as the house and the senate are concerned. There is no blue wave, but most importantly, there isn’t going to be a scape goat (Trump) anymore for every conceivable bad thing that has or will happen.

Lastly, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for voting for Biden. You knew better, but you cast your vote for him anyway.
I proudly voted for Biden, trump has not done anything motivated outside his narrow self interest for two years now. He turned the Republican Party into a big tent of bad ideas. Ten trillion fucking dollars in debt, Jesus Christ I don’t know how he has ANY conservative support, much less 48% of the country in the largest turnout in a century

I’m very glad Biden someone got as high a vote tally as he did. Trump is all Time bad buddy
Old 11-05-2020, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
They stopped keeping score several hours ago. At least for Nevada, Georgia and NC.
Who out there is turning on trump?

Rubio?
Some Fox news shadow entity with that AZ call?
who else?

Part of me wants to see him win after some folks turned on him, just to see him ruin those people lol
Closed Thread