Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: How/should we respawn the sleeper?
Long quest, end is a "ring war" style fight with naggy/vox to bring back their progeny 32 15.92%
Must turn in an SoD from the original warders to spawn the sleeper? 6 2.99%
10 million plat to respawn (or more) 15 7.46%
Sleeper will always repop on a quake, but that's it. 24 11.94%
Sleeper is respawned but is "awake" and all of norrath must band together to put him back to bed. 17 8.46%
multiple options, but yes, respawn plase. 39 19.40%
Sleeper should never be respawned. 68 33.83%
Voters: 201. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2021, 03:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They had level 65 cap, AA's, PoP gear, and the strat was bind/rez zerg rushing. GTFO with that best understanding of game mechanics fluffing.
It was said impossible but they did it. I think p99 could do it. A smattering of level 62s in or ate that have been playing for 4 years not that much better than the production line of NToV alts P99 been producing for a decade. Probably more res sticks on this server.
Old 02-19-2021, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

It probably is possible here, but I was just responding to this asinine assertion that PvP player superiority had something to do with it. The most notable aspect to it being a red server was simply that the sleeper had stayed in place for so long.
Old 02-19-2021, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Easy, you have to take a mustache ride and sell out your anal virginity. Now you can get those sweet sleeper pixels to show mom.
Old 02-20-2021, 06:01 AM
Fire Giant

I would love to see him and his associated event one day, even if some purists might vehemently disagree. Was never cool enough with the right folks back in the day to see it and it would be pretty neat.

Voted for the multiple option, I'm fine with either of those listed and some that aren't.
Old 02-20-2021, 09:32 AM
Sarnak

I feel like the Sleeper museum exhibit should be opened once a year or so. Whether warder loot would drop I'm indifferent on
Old 02-20-2021, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It probably is possible here, but I was just responding to this asinine assertion that PvP player superiority had something to do with it. The most notable aspect to it being a red server was simply that the sleeper had stayed in place for so long.
Fair enough. Fighting the sleeper was the biggest missed opportunity here. Should have been GM event or something.
Old 02-20-2021, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The top guilds on rallos zek had mutual respect for one another and did not endeavor to remove warder loot for no reason except to cock block like losers did here.

When they finally decided to wake him, they also decided to kill him in an effort that was indeed considered impossible and yet they were successful. The fact that sleeper was awake for so long is because the community was top of the line. By the time he was slain the warder loot was basically superceded.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-20-2021, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The top guilds on rallos zek had mutual respect for one another and did not endeavor to remove warder loot for no reason except to cock block like losers did here.

When they finally decided to wake him, they also decided to kill him in an effort that was indeed considered impossible and yet they were successful. The fact that sleeper was awake for so long is because the community was top of the line. By the time he was slain the warder loot was basically superceded.
Ok, boomer. Probably more like no one ever made significant progress during Velious due to the other hurrdurrpeeveepee players attacking guilds that tried to kill PvE content. We all saw the screenshots from the BotB tourneys back then where PvP server players showed up in the equivalent of rags compared to the way PvE players were geared out.
Old 02-20-2021, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Woah weird I was just ruminating on what server it was that took the championship in the teams BOTB tournament?

Sorry that it didn't take RZ's shiniest poopsockers to win that and congrats to the other servers for looking good while losing.

There were 3 strong ANTI PK guilds on rallos zek, and like 1 decent PK guild. The mutual agreements between these three guilds may have meant that the pixel hoard was spread a little thinner.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 02-20-2021 at 12:14 PM..
Old 02-20-2021, 12:06 PM
Aviak

Imagine not having warder loot and begging for them to return.
Closed Thread