Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 02:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually tried red, they were quick to jump to help people that were active (even in the raid guild or whatever) - but I did hear offers more than once for help for you know, $$.
They've calmed down a bit lately since the pop has sunk so low. They need active players on the server to sell pixels to for meth money. That's why they're always begging people to join the server in every thread you see, Everquest related or not.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u dont even know what ur talking about kid
Sirken did the community good overall. He’s no angel nor a devil. The dude was coerced / honey potted by an Internet hoe. Alls fair in love n war and it just so happened he took some frustration out on some innocent people (not you tho tUne you deserved what you got)

I steadily watched his decline and almost thought he was a staple here forever... (Kind of too bad his whole agent smith thing was great)

People lose their ways now and again ... I strongly suggest you forgive him / get off his case.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Thread got really good 5 stars
Old 11-29-2018, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken did the community good overall. He’s no angel nor a devil. The dude was coerced / honey potted by an Internet hoe. Alls fair in love n war and it just so happened he took some frustration out on some innocent people (not you tho tUne you deserved what you got)

I steadily watched his decline and almost thought he was a staple here forever... (Kind of too bad his whole agent smith thing was great)

People lose their ways now and again ... I strongly suggest you forgive him / get off his case.
nope

sucks to go down like that i agree

but hes a bad dude

i know ur still mad but u shouldnt be taking things out on me

take it out on trakanon
Old 11-29-2018, 02:15 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
take it out on trakanon
LOL
Old 11-29-2018, 02:17 PM
Banned

I never, ever griefed random noobs but Tune did.

Another swing and a miss from the ppl mad that I shined a light on them.

If this truly was only a concern and not an attack you wouldn't have leaked the Google doc everywhere.

A lot of other people woulda given you the duke treatment as GM @ Tune, Sirken didnt. You ended up able to play again and got a win. You are not thinking it through.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

define grief omg

big nirg ur better than this lol
Old 11-29-2018, 02:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
define grief omg

big nirg ur better than this lol
I would define grief as having to listen to your tinkerbell ass voice, so not only have you griefed the scrubs leveling you've also griefed your entire guild. GG Tune
Old 11-29-2018, 02:23 PM
Banned

Look there were some people who ran their damn mouth and deserved it but don't think I forgot the stories of u going around butchering random quiet lvl 52s without a guild tag. This being back with the not classic 8 lvl range and broken resist code (hey look something fucked up with red that caused people to leave).

This dussle guy with the 2018 join date sure thinks he knows a lot.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

I wouldn't have quit red if there weren't people consistently boxing on euro times.

Fighting a raid geared char as a casual? Sure.

Fighting a raid geared char with a boxed support? Nope.
Closed Thread