Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2020, 03:53 AM
Fire Giant

"Ohio club cited for Covid violations after 500 people attend indoor Trey Songz concert"

Idiots like these toddler-brains are making China smile ear to ear.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought christians are pro-life...? So 34 million is acceptable to them... That is so very pro-life.

I REALLY hope everyone who doesnt wear a mask gets it. That will be fucking hilarious.. I want you to feel that fear of dying. I want you to sit alone in a hospital, crying to yourself, cause nobody can visit your stupid ass. I want you to have that tube rammed down your throat to FORCE you to breath so you can suffer for longer, waiting and wondering if you will pull through. I want everyone to gather around your stupid ass coffin and shake their heads and offer glances at one another across the hole in the ground. Glances that just say it all like "what a fucking moron... left his wife and kids cause he didnt want to wear a mask. What a fucking pussy." and "wow how could someone be so monumentally stupid? Their gravestone will be an actual monument to their selfishness and stupidity." those kind of glances.. Oh and when your wife is back on the market, I hope she finds a man better than the piece of shit she was married to. LOLOL

Thats what you're saying when you dont wear a mask. So, you're a dickhead. A bellend. An asshole.
Are you all under some delusion we won't all get Covid? Everyone has or will get Covid. It's a freaking cold virus. Everyone gets the cold. I see this argument a lot. I hope patriots get coronavirus! Yea, stupids, everyone is. The entire point of the lockdowns was to flatten the curve because EVERYONE is going to get it. They have politicized and monetized it now and you idiots are all aboard. I would say sheep but you already know who you are.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought christians are pro-life...? So 34 million is acceptable to them... That is so very pro-life.

I REALLY hope everyone who doesnt wear a mask gets it. That will be fucking hilarious.. I want you to feel that fear of dying. I want you to sit alone in a hospital, crying to yourself, cause nobody can visit your stupid ass. I want you to have that tube rammed down your throat to FORCE you to breath so you can suffer for longer, waiting and wondering if you will pull through. I want everyone to gather around your stupid ass coffin and shake their heads and offer glances at one another across the hole in the ground. Glances that just say it all like "what a fucking moron... left his wife and kids cause he didnt want to wear a mask. What a fucking pussy." and "wow how could someone be so monumentally stupid? Their gravestone will be an actual monument to their selfishness and stupidity." those kind of glances.. Oh and when your wife is back on the market, I hope she finds a man better than the piece of shit she was married to. LOLOL

Thats what you're saying when you dont wear a mask. So, you're a dickhead. A bellend. An asshole.
you must be fun at parties
Old 12-09-2020, 11:00 AM
Banned

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/08/h...cine-mask.html

Many other super liberal news outlets pushing this hard.

Did people legitimately think the people in control were just gonna turn off this revenue stream?

They are making a killing everything Covid related. Masks, hand sanitizers, thermometers, and anything else I can't imagine.

Billionaires have increased their holdings up to 700% so far. Imagine how much more money they will make after this booster shot.

Until people say no together this is never stopping.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Until people say no together this is never stopping.
Howling at the moon.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:41 PM
Banned

MoMMM I don't want to wear a mask.

Is the new

MOMM I'm a REAL girl.
Closed Thread