Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

Default Ban Hammer Thread

Skarlorn has been hit by the almighty BanHammer on the forums.

Might have something to do with his controversial avatar, which evoked awful thoughts which many would find NOT funny as the topic is a serious one dear to the hearts of many. (What happened to his cute fluffy kitten avatar?)

Regardless of this tasteless choice of avatar, the good cannot be swept under the carpet that this perplexing forumquesting genius has done for P99 as a whole!

Remember him for the good, folks!

May he return with a more cheerful and happy avatar if that is what got him banished from our community, and if this is NOT why he has been banished, someone spill the beans please.

- RIP Skarlorn Filbus Furryfeets 10/25/2017
Old 10-25-2017, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

I don't know why he was banned but it was definitely not because of his avatar. It was not even offensive. Over the years I have seen much more questionable avatars make the cut.
Old 10-25-2017, 09:47 AM
Banned

I think he probably got banned for trolling server chat or because of his Kickstarter WuGate thread. Didn't sh!tlord Swish get banned for collecting money for some marathon charity he was running? Although Failbus was obviously trolling me and not seriously collecting cash I think the implication may be enough for a swift #Ban

His avatar was not to my liking but that was probably the entire point (to rustle people). His posting was becoming more erratic and trollish as well. If I had to put money on it I would bet he started to RnF outside RnF and is on a 2 week vacation because of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ken.jpg (92.3 KB, 4503 views)
Old 10-25-2017, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he probably got banned for trolling server chat or because of his Kickstarter WuGate thread. Didn't sh!tlord Swish get banned for collecting money for some marathon charity he was running? Although Failbus was obviously trolling me and not seriously collecting cash I think the implication may be enough for a swift #Ban

His avatar was not to my liking but that was probably the entire point (to rustle people). His posting was becoming more erratic and trollish as well. If I had to put money on it I would bet he started to RnF outside RnF and is on a 2 week vacation because of it.
I agree, I found his avatar unbecoming of a forumquest legend as he.

You might be right though, about the kickstarter crap.

It seems anytime you start trolling about twitch, kickstarters, any type of money garnering social media outlets especially those that involve a person on the forums it's skating on thin ice.

Still think his avatar did him in though.

I don't think they care enough about you Spyder to ban him for his kickstarter trolling that involved you. I mean that as affectionately as possible too, btw.

A+ with the Sirken drawing, still laughing at that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2017, 11:07 AM
Fire Giant

What was the avatar? I don't pay attention to avatars.
Old 10-25-2017, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What was the avatar? I don't pay attention to avatars.
Unless they are referring to a different avatar that I did not see, it was a very low-pixel image of Yoshi with the words “consider suicide” on it.

At the worst, it was bergy and out of context, not ban-worthy. Also they can change your avatar. It is not the reason he has been banned.
Old 10-25-2017, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

hes shitposting with the lord now
Old 10-25-2017, 11:09 AM
Banned

i hope he doesn't do anything crazy like start raiding on p99
Old 10-25-2017, 03:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i hope he doesn't do anything crazy like start raiding on p99
Worse than suicide
Old 10-25-2017, 11:10 AM
Banned

Good for him. Fuck this place.
Closed Thread