Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2018, 12:26 PM
Banned

Default A confession

I am a pervert.

Last night I was on my rogue and took a boat from BB to Freeport because sometimes you wanna relive the classic experience while you are trying to relive the classic experience while you are trying to get dailies done in the phonegame of the week. Now because I am a dark elf and didnt feel like using my Erudite mask I hide/sneak before getting to the little fort and snuck up on a group of 4 male dwarves and a gnome. All with similar names and like 90% sure they dont know I am there. First they all started hitting on the female dwarf NPC, and then a passing by wood elf, then commenting on the people exping on guards/npcs nearby.

Start voyeuristicing them.

So the boat comes and there is an afk high elf cleric. And they start molesting said cleric the moment they got on, rubbing, buttslapping and so on. Loading screen comes and I am just mostly excited again for some reason and thanks to playing from an SD card I load at maximum speeds and strum my fingers along 9 and 0 to sneak/hide instantly upon landing. A few seconds later they start to trickle in. Still mostly confidant that they still dont know im here I go back to watching. Talking shit, touching the elf, talking about how long this is taking for the entire ride, short people stuff. So eventually we get to freeport, the cleric traumatized is still on the boat, the group of leather clad adventuererers set of on an adventure. With jboots and sneak I can barely keep up but they make it through EC, and WC and land themselves in Befallen.

Now they made it there before me because of sneak and I give them a few minutes to zone, buff up and so on so I can remain undetected. I zone in eventually after mustering up the courage and thinking of excuses if I get caught and they decide to talk to me. But as I zoned in there was no one here. Did someone have to leave? Did they wanna pick this up tomorrow? Did they notice me at some point and got creeped out and left? Oh right, /who all is a thing.

All of them are in Gfay. Now, I cant up and ask them what happened because that woulda kinda defeat the purpose so I started sneaking around Befallen some and cant find anything. checked key mob. room spawned, no fresh bodies. with no rogue or keys there was only one place to check.

The well.

Looking down there was 2 of them visible and I assumed the rest were down there as well because I wanted to get back to freeport ASAP and wait for the boat to arrive. 20 or so minutes of waiting near a post before you enter the customs house between the city and the docks I see the boat pop in. click jboots, hide/sneak and wait. 4 dwarves and the token gnome dismount from the paralyzed cleric and get off the boat as they begin again. A weird sensation comes over me in a doppler form as they exit customs, run past me and continue on through Nro. They hug the right wall and I take the zone near the middle just in case.

Now in EC they ask for buffs and there has to be someone with see invis on and they might be watching me watching them so I take off sneak/hide and blend into the crowd even linking stuff in /auc I have on me to not draw attention to what I am really doing. Carefully looking forward and angling my camera to watch them to see or make sure their eyes dont sparkle from Acumen or other see invis stuff. That weird feeling in my lower gut area is the most tingly at this moment.

They take off at the speed of wolves as I am left way in the dust because other people might notice I am following them so I give them a minute or so, pick up my phone, type in a minute. longest god damn minute ever. I take off in the most non-nonchalant way I can wanting to catch up with them but at the same time not wanting to look like im catching up to them. wracked by fear and excitement I zone into WC without thinking and lucked out because no one here and my ears or now ringing and my mind stops thinking as I head strait for befallen to see what happens or even if they to and still BETHE CLASSIc and I zone in with only 3 in the zone, myself and 2 survivors. Then just me by the time I got to-

The well, again.

This time I jump down and I see 10 corpses. Investigating the scene I deduced that panic set in with a couple of them. two bodies of the same person at the door and facing outwards who tried to make a break for it, another who was facing the well but not near the well who tried to turn back at some point, others still near the well with half looted bodies. Sitting here with my fingertips grazing the keyboard making it rattle because I know I want to help but will have to admit that all this time I was watching them. A few minutes go by as I slowly type out a message without trying to sound like a sperg and I got "Dwarf2 is not online at this time". A wave of relief and regret washes over me. I coulda helped them, but at the same time glad I was not discovered. Exhausted by the peeping adventure I have that weird feeling after you finish a good book/game/marathoning a show I leave Befallen with a single thought.

I forgot why I even came to Antonica in the first place.
Old 10-16-2018, 12:37 PM
Aviak

*yawn* Huh... what?
Old 10-16-2018, 12:41 PM
Sarnak

soooo.. you have been doing what iv been doing. I'm always watching..... all of you.
Old 10-16-2018, 12:50 PM
Orc

5/5 role play
Old 10-16-2018, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

moving to tldr
Old 10-16-2018, 01:48 PM
Fire Giant

didnt read
Old 10-16-2018, 02:14 PM
Banned

Did read! Enjoyed with my morning coffee! Thank you!
Old 10-16-2018, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

More of this! A weekly show perhaps?
Old 10-16-2018, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

lol peeping on pervo dwarves. i enojoyed it
Old 10-16-2018, 08:12 PM
Banned

jesus
Closed Thread