Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2020, 01:52 AM
Sarnak

Default PUG spots in late 40s?

47 war here -- as I understand, most classes that can solo through their late 40s tend to take that path. As a meatshield, that isn't an option. Grouping is more fun anyway!!

But now that CT and Paw are greening out, I'm finding PUG's a lot tougher to come by. Don't get me wrong, I'm proactive at sending tells and getting something going, but it's also nice to know where the hotspots are these days for grouping through that final stretch.

inb4 Loramin links to the per-level hunting guide on the wiki: i'm aware of what the zones are in classic where one *could* group, I'm more interested in the current pulse on the Green server among that population [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2020, 01:55 AM
Sarnak

As a rogue I had the most luck while LFG in SolB. Royals at 47 would be good for you. Bats and Bugs afterwards, but that seemed to be worse exp(mobs seems to have much more health and died slower) and more trains.

Royals camp is pretty easy and can get a couple of decent items for selling.
Old 05-13-2020, 06:22 AM
Planar Protector

In general yes, SoLB is your best bet to find pick up groups, don't worry that much of royals camp are now xp greens, the volume of them and quick kills make up for it overall.

BnB is fine if the group composition is good, you need holy trinity tank/ench/cleric, and solid dps...not this bullshit game of let's be nice to the LFG wizard. With steady pulls and good dps those mobs are more xp per kill than the royals, and end up being better high 40's camp even though they are harder and have more HP. Everyone should be upper 40's though, 47 is fine. Royals you can get away with everyone just being 40+.
Last edited by Fammaden; 05-13-2020 at 06:27 AM..
Old 05-13-2020, 07:59 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm a necro so :l, I finished my 45+ in the Ishva mal area in paw, usually as a group of 2 or 3 =) was a level every 5 hour or so, but it's not with a full group, if you're looking for full group I guess SolB is best =) ( could also try kedge if you find group for it !)
Old 05-13-2020, 01:14 PM
Banned

bear pits
Old 05-13-2020, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bear pits
Permafrost xp bonus would be nice. You just need to find or make a group before you make the 15 minute trek.
Old 05-13-2020, 05:47 PM
Banned

stay there 40-50 why leave?
Old 05-13-2020, 08:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a rogue I had the most luck while LFG in SolB. Royals at 47 would be good for you. Bats and Bugs afterwards, but that seemed to be worse exp(mobs seems to have much more health and died slower) and more trains.

Royals camp is pretty easy and can get a couple of decent items for selling.
Royals mostly green at 47. BnB and beyond won't be mostly green.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:50 AM
Fire Giant

Not a exactly a PUG spot, but grab a cleric and an ench and hit up HHK nobles. It's still better than the alternatives imho.
Old 05-14-2020, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Royals mostly green at 47. BnB and beyond won't be mostly green.
They are "green" yes but give xp all the way to 50. BnB is better at 47+ but you can mow down the royals kobolds easily at high 40's and still advance the xp bar quite reasonably to 50, I promise you.
Closed Thread