Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 04:28 AM
Orc

Default Corpse Lost =(

Hey fellow priests. I just started playing P99 and have a RL friend who started with me. I posted this here since I figured someone might can help me out. I have a level 21 druid almost 22 half elf named Nevasleep. I lost my body in High Hold trying to do the testament quest. I died in the water and can't find my body now. I put in a petition but haven't heard anything back.
Just seeing if anyone has any basic gear I could use so I can continue playing. I hate to come off as begging. I'll help do ports and give the items back when I find new gear. I just feel trapped with my friend wanting to play with me and being naked. I'm in Karana near the big bridge just feeling hopeless. Not asking for money I can earn that I just need any basic items. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much,
Nevasleep, Half Elf Druid
Old 12-05-2016, 06:26 AM
Fire Giant

A necro, sk or bard can help you find the corpse. If it decayed already, petition and they can recover it.

In the meantime, you can charm kite in EK naked. I did just that on my druid. It's actually quite fun. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Fire Giant

I can help you get your corpse back. I'll be online tonight in a few hours and tomorrow kind of sporadically. If your on and we can meet up I'll bring my bard and locate it for you
Old 12-09-2016, 07:49 PM
Orc

Default Thanks

I did put in a petition. Just wanted to leave an update that a GM must of helped me out. I logged on and my body was there at my feet. So happy right now! It's not like I had very much but still a great feeling to get my things back! So shout out to the GM's for being rockstars! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nevasleep- 24 Druid
Closed Thread